Chapter 10

(Y/n)'s POV

Once Aerith went inside of the Leaf house, while me and Cloud decided to explore this area a bit.  Cloud was getting some items before I noticed him gave me a Star Pendant, "I heard that this necklace can make you immune to poison, so I thought about you and I decided to get it for you." Cloud said to me before I noticed Cloud put the necklace on me.  Once Cloud was done putting the necklace on, I was touching it before I looked back at Cloud, "Thanks Cloud, but you didn't have to, but I would wear it because it is a wonderful gift that you gave to me." I said to Cloud with a small smile on my face.

Me and Cloud started walking away from the guy's little shop before we noticed a familiar little boy, "Ah!" The little boy was kinda shocked to see me and Cloud again.  Me and Cloud looked at the little boy before we tell him, "We remember you..." we said to the little boy that his name is Oates.  Oates looks at us before he asked us something, "Where's Aerith?" Oates asked us.  I decided to tell Oates, "The Leaf House." I said to Oates before he took off running to probably to go find Aerith.  Me and Cloud decided to run back to the Leaf House but not forget to upgrade our materia, but before we could get going we see Chadley.  Chadley asked us about our research about the monsters we see and how he was able to make a VR that could help us a bit.

Me and Cloud didn't want to do it because we decided to go back to the Leaf House.  Once me and Cloud got back to the Leaf House, we see Oates and Aerith are outside, so me and Cloud decided to asked Aerith and Oates, "Is something wrong?" Me and Cloud asked Aerith.  Aerith looks at us before telling us, "You two could say that. Sounds like someone spooked the kids." Aerith said to us before we noticed Oates looks at us before telling us, "Yeah, two of 'em disappeared. They ran away after this creepy guy wearing black clothes showed up." Oates said to us.  Me and Cloud looked at each other before we looked back at Aerith before we asked her, "A Turk?" We asked Aerith.  Aerith looks at us before telling us, "That's what I thought, but no." Aerith said to us.

Oates looks at us before he started to explain to us, "It's this guy who's always stumbling around town in a dirty robe full of holes. They say he's sick or something. Oh, and he had some kind of number tattooed on his arm." Oates said to us.  Aerith looks at us before telling us, "I don't like the sound of this. I'm gonna check it out." Aerith said to us.  Me and Cloud looked at each other with a kinda worried face before we turn our face back to serious face before Cloud started talking to Aerith, "We know someone who fits that description. We'll come with." Cloud said to Aerith.  Aerith looks at us before telling us a 'Kay'  before we started to follow Oates. Oates show us a little tight space to go through before we heard Aerith was talking to us, "I know this place is off-limits to grown-ups, but if we want to rescue them...well... We gotta break the rules." Aerith said to us but me and Cloud ignored her.

The three of us started to move till we made it to the other side of where Oates wants us to be at, "Oates!" "You're back!" Two little boy's yelled at their friend with a happy tone. Oates looks at his friends before telling them, "Aerith's come to help." Oates said to his friends before Aerith looks at the little kids before telling them, "Yeah, leave it to us. We'll take care of it from here." Aerith said to the little kids. The other little boy was looking at Aerith with a little fear on his face before he started to panic and he was talking to Aerith with a fear in his tone, "But there are monsters out there!" The little boy yelled in fear. Aerith looks at the little boy before telling them, "Don't worry. I've brought two super strong friends along with me." Aerith said to the little kids. Me and Cloud looked at each other before I shrugged at him before telling the little kids, "We used to be a SOLDIERS." Me and Cloud said to the little kids.

Cloud looked like he didn't want to talk to anyone, but I decided to do a little bit of talking, "So where's the guy?" I asked Oates. Oates looks at me before telling me, " I dunno. He disappeared and we can't find him." Oates said to us. Aerith looks at me and Cloud before telling us, "Right now, let's worry about the kids." Aerith said to us. Oates told us to follow him, so we follow Oates and we see a passageway that we have to crawl through, "They ran off this way." Oates said to us. When me and Cloud got down to the other side we heard Oates said to us, "Be careful." Oates said to us. The three of us started walking before we heard Aerith was talking to us, "Where do you two think they went?" Aerith asked us.