Chapter 11

(Y/n)'s POV

Aerith start taking us to a tunnel that she used when she was little girl. All of us follow her, let's just say that we're some rubble almost everywhere, but we were able to get to the Sector 6 slums, but it looks collapsed for this expressway that looks almost damaged. Aerith ran forward before she stop and looked at me and Cloud before she started talking to us, "It's been like this, you know. Ever since the plate fell." Aerith said to us. Me and Cloud looked at each other before we asked Aerith, "And there's no other way?" We asked Aerith.

Aerith looks at us before telling us, "It'll be an adventure." Aerith said to us.  The three of us kept walking til we noticed a Terpsicolt was coming at us, I just knew it's weakness was blizzard, so I used my blizzard materia to get the monster weakened down, luckily it did because I was able to get some hits on the Terpsicolt.  Cloud and Aerith were helping out as well before we were able to killed it.  The three of us were quiet because we don't know if there was more enemies around here, so we stay quiet before we see a ladder that we can climb up.  I decided to climb up before I looked at the area to see if there were more enemies.  I noticed a monster was flying, but some reason it didn't see me, so I looked down at Cloud and Aerith before I whispered to them, "It looks like we got more enemies up here as well." I whispered to them.

Cloud just nod his head before I see Aerith was looking determined as well to fight the monster that was up here.  The three of us started climbing up the ladder to get to monster and we started attacking it, me and Cloud started to attack the monster in the air because this monster was never going to be on the ground, so we started to attack the monster before the monster was finally dead.  Once the monster was dead, me and Cloud's eyes noticed something, "What's that?" Cloud asked Aerith.  Aerith was looking at us before telling us, "A big arm. Kinda cute, don't you two think?" Aerith asked us.  Me and Cloud looked at each other before we just made a 'umm' noise before I noticed a ladder that we can climb down.  Once me and Cloud got down, we noticed a ladder was pulled up, so we couldn't get up there, "Oh, great. Someone's pulled up the ladder." Aerith said to us in a dramatic voice.

Cloud just sigh at this before I'll paddle his back to let him know that we will find a way out of here.  Aerith started walking towards this little machine before she started talking to us, "I wonder if we can use this." Aerith said to us.  Cloud decided to use the machine, while Cloud was operating the machine, we heard Aerith yelled out Cloud's name, "Cloud!" Aerith yelled at Cloud's name before I noticed her wave her hand to get Cloud's attention.  Cloud decided to lower the crane to Aerith, "Here's an idea.  I'll hop on, and you give me a ride." Aerith said to Cloud.  I looked at Aerith before I asked her, "You serious?" I asked Aerith.  Aerith looks at me before telling me in a cheering voice, "Absolutely! I'll throw down the ladder for the both of you two to climb up after." Aerith said to me.  I looked at Aerith for a second before I looked back at Cloud using the machine to help Aerith.

Cloud was able to help Aerith to get to the other side, luckily there was no trouble with it.  Once Cloud was able to get Aerith down to the top, I looked back at Cloud before I started talking to him, "So you really think that both of my brothers are still alive? I only know that my eldest sister was killed and so are my family members and I was going to have another sibling but died with family.  Cloud you think my two brothers are still alive?" I asked Cloud.  Cloud looks at me before he started talking to me, "(Y/n), I think there is a chance that those two are still alive, I just hope that we are not too late for both of them." Cloud said to me.  I looked at Cloud before I'll place my hand on his cheek before I started to lean in close to him.  Cloud started to move in as well but before our lips could reach, we heard a loud gasp noise coming from the other side.

Aerith looks at us before she started to act innocent that she didn't notice me and Cloud were going to kiss, but me and Cloud started dating like 2 days ago so we have been keeping our relationship a secret because we really didn't want anyone to know about us dating, so we kept it quiet about us.  Aerith tried to act like it didn't happened but I could tell that she was not going to let this go at all, "And here comes the ladder." Aerith said to us.  Aerith was able to get the ladder down before she started to asked us something, "Well? What did I tell you both?" Aerith asked us.  Me and Cloud stay quiet because we don't got nothing to say and also we were still embarrassed of what happened.  Me and Cloud started walking to the ladder and we climb up to see Aerith was happy at us before telling us, "You'll both did it!" Aerith said to us.