Chapter 9

3rd Person View POV

Cloud was holding (Y/n) closed to his chest, even if they are knocked out.  A few of the ghost that are wearing hoodies are by around Cloud and (Y/n) unconscious bodies, but they don't attack them, they just moved around their bodies to make sure that they don't get hurt.  The ghost's were taking both Cloud and (Y/n) to somewhere that they won't fall down hard.  Cloud was still holding (Y/n)'s body close to him, but Cloud was sitting down on nothing and he was surrounded by a white area till he heard a voice was talking to him, "Hey, buddy." The voice said to Cloud.

Cloud didn't say anything to the voice because he was focused on (Y/n) unconscious body.  The voice decided to get a little closer to both Cloud and (Y/n) before he decided to asked Cloud, "You okay?" The voice asked Cloud.  Cloud just moved a little bit of his head to looked at the voice before Cloud muttered back at the voice, "Yeah." Cloud said to the voice.  The voice was getting a little closer to both Cloud and (Y/n), before the voice was talking to Cloud again, "Made it through with just a couple of scraped knees back then..." the voice said to Cloud.  Cloud was confused at this before he asked the voice, "Back then?" Cloud asked the voice.  The voice was looking at both Cloud and (Y/n) before the voice started to asked Cloud something to him, "Whaddya say? We doing this?" The voice asked Cloud.

Cloud was not looking at the voice, but he kept his focus on (Y/n) instead, "Have we—" Cloud didn't get a chance to finish his sentence because the voice of Cloud started talking to the real Cloud, "Never mind about that.  Right now, you need to focus on yourself. Move something, anything.  Think about her life, she wanted to do this, not by your choice, but it was her own choice and she wanted to do something to make both of her parents proud and her siblings as well." The voice of Cloud said to the real Cloud.

Cloud was quiet before he asked the voice, "Why not..." Cloud said to the voice of Cloud.  The voice started to talk to the real Cloud again, "Good.  Easy does it. Slow... and steady..." the voice said to the real Cloud.  The voice of Cloud is putting his hand on Cloud's shoulder before the real Cloud started talking to the voice, "Yeah, yeah..." Cloud said to the voice.  Cloud was hearing a females voice, but it wasn't (Y/n) voice, but it was someone's voice, "Hello?" The voice asked Cloud.

Cloud opened his eyes before he asked, "Hey, uh... Who are you?" Cloud asked.  Cloud was confused because he asked the person again in a panic tone, "Who are you!?" Cloud asked again in a panic tone.  The voice was a different person before he started talking to Cloud, "I am...your everything. Both of you and the girl." The voice said to Cloud.  Cloud gasp in fear of the voice that he remembers, "Hello in there!" The mysterious woman voice called out to both Cloud and (Y/n).  The voice decided to tell both Cloud and (Y/n), "Oh, Cloud and (Y/n). There's still so much to be done." The voice said to both Cloud and (Y/n).

Cloud open his eyes to see the ceiling had a hole in the building, before Cloud started looking around the building to see if he knew where he was at, before he turned his head to a girl who was looking at both Cloud and (Y/n), "Maybe you both are not okay..." the girl said to the both of them.  Cloud felt movement and he looked down to see (Y/n) was waking up as well.  (Y/n) looks around her surroundings before she looks at Cloud for a second before she looks back at the girl, the girl was wearing a familiar light pink dress, wearing a short red jacket, wearing a pink ribbon, and she has her hair in a braid.  The girl decided to asked both Cloud and (Y/n), "Ah, he and she lives! Finally awake, are we?" The girl asked both Cloud and (Y/n) before she started to get down on her knees to get a little closer to both Cloud and (Y/n).

Cloud had a shock face before he started to get up quick with (Y/n) getting up as well.  Cloud put his sword behind his back, so did (Y/n) as well before both Cloud and (Y/n) looked at the girl before they started talking to her, "You're..." both Cloud and (Y/n) didn't get a chance to finish their sentence before the girl interrupt them, "Aerith. It's Aerith. And you two are...?" Aerith asked both of them.  Cloud and (Y/n) decided to say there names to Aerith, "Cloud." "(Y/n)." Both of them said their names to Aerith.