Chapter 6

(Y/n)'s POV

Night time is here now, so me, Cloud and Jessie were walking at train station, but it looks like we heard something because we heard Jessie kinda gasp at this because we see Biggs and Wedge have three motorcycles, "Tough break. They changed the times. Last train's already left. Which is why we borrowed these bikes. Need a lift to the plate?" Biggs asked Jessie. Jessie look shock before she asked Biggs, "How did you guess...?" Jessie asked Biggs. Wedge looked at Jessie before telling her, "Easy. You've been acting weird. Like, talking about one thing when you're obviously thinking about something else." Wedge tells Jessie. Biggs was looking back at Jessie before telling her, "Yeah, and don't get me started on all that pep." Biggs said to Jessie.

Jessie looks at her two friends before telling them, "All right, I'll give you that—but how did you know I wanted to head topside? Was I talking in my sleep? What else did I say!?" Jessie asked her friends in a panic voice. Wedge just tells Jessie, "No. we just figured you wanted to see your parents. That's all." Wedge tells Jessie. Biggs stick out his hand out and gave Jessie and thumbs up before telling her, "Nailed it, huh?" Biggs asked Jessie. Jessie kinda did a somewhat a bow down, "Yup. Right on the head." Jessie said to her friends. Biggs was looking at Jessie again before he started talking to her again, "So—seeing as we don't have any family of our own...How about you let us be a part of yours for a bit? You know, spread the wealth." Biggs said to Jessie. Jessie was thinking a bit before she looks at me and Cloud before she asked us, "Are both of your parents still around?" Jessie asked us.

Me and Cloud just groan at this before we told her a 'no' to her, before both Biggs and Wedge started to hummed at us and of course nodding their heads at us. Jessie was looking at me and Cloud before she looks back at her friends before telling them, "Okay, then. Guess you're all invited! Here's to awkward family reunions!" Jessie yells out before putting her hand a fist and she was raising her fist up in the air. Biggs and Wedge did the same thing as well before Biggs gave one motorcycle to himself and of course he was going to drive with Wedge. Biggs gave the second motorcycle to Cloud before I realized that there was one more motorcycle and of course it was just me and Jessie, I could tell Cloud wanted me to go with him, but I didn't want Jessie to know that me and Cloud are dating now.

I looked at Jessie before I asked her, "Rock, Paper, and scissors?" I asked Jessie. Jessie looks at me before she gave me a smile before we started to play rock, paper, and scissors. Jessie got her hand ready and we started to play it, I was praying to myself that I hope I win and luck was on my side for once because Jessie pick scissors and I picked rock, so Jessie will take the third motorcycle, while I am going to be behind Cloud. Cloud was getting the motorcycle to turned on and he was able to get it on, we heard Jessie was talking to her friends, "I take it you boys have your brand-spanking-new IDs?" Jessie asked Biggs and Wedge. Biggs and Wedge were wearing goggles before giving Jessie a salute, "Yes, ma'am!" Both Biggs and Wedge said to Jessie.

Jessie gets her motorcycle to turn on before she tells us, "Then let's lay down some rubber!" Jessie yells out before Cloud started to drive, "Crank that throttle!" We heard Biggs yelled at Wedge, "Okay, you got it!" Wedge said to Biggs. I almost forgot that I was still behind Cloud, we heard Jessie's voice was asking me and Cloud, "You two hear me?" Jessie asked us while she was still riding on the motorcycle, we just told Jessie a 'yeah' before she started talking to us, "Just so you two know, I'm not going plateside for the reason they think I am. Look—you two saw the way the reactor went up. It was huge, right?" Jessie asked us. Cloud looks at Jessie before he tells her, "Because of all the mako. Isn't that what you said?" Cloud asked Jessie.

Jessie was quiet for a few seconds before she told us, "Yeah...that was wishful thinking. Deep down, I know it was my fault. I used a more powerful blasting agent than the directions called for. It had nothing to do with the mako." Jessie said to us. Me and Cloud were quiet a bit before I decided to say something to Jessie, "Let's say you're right. So what?" I said to Jessie. Jessie tells us that she might make a weaker blasting agent and of course we had to loot a warehouse that has to be Shinra. Cloud just tells Jessie to good luck because Shinra is not easy to get through or steal their stuff. Cloud just kept driving and of course we noticed a ID scanner, so everyone started driving really fast on the motorcycles. Cloud looks at me before telling me, "Hang on tight!" Cloud yelled at me. I just listen to what Cloud told me, so I wrapped my arms around his waist and I made sure I held on tight to him.