Chapter 12

Author note: Yes, I am going to skip the whole fighting because I really don't want to write all over, so I am going to skip it off till the House boss scene, so I am sorry for everyone that wanted to see the rest of the fight, but you know my laziness.

(Y/n)'s POV

Madam M came to the room and explained to us that we have one more match that all three of us have to fight.  Corneo always love changing the rules, but we have to fight this to get our prize money to get Aerith her dress, but even though I wasn't into dresses.  Aerith wants me to go with her, I am only doing this for Tifa for a childhood friend.  The battle that we had to do is a house, but it's not just a normal house it's more of a powerful house, "It's just...a house." Aerith said to herself.  Me and Cloud looked at each other before we noticed the house started to shake a bit before there was some kind of fire, "That's no ordinary house!" Cloud said to Aerith.  I just looked back at the house before I started talking to them, "Screw it, we have to get rid of it." I said to the both of them.

The guy was explaining of how to do this match, but we kept attacking the house.   The Hell House was hard for all of us, but I kept using my ice materia but of course this House was just full of surprises.  The three of us kept getting hit by the house, so I decided to used my limit break, but of course that this house has to have a barrier.  I got pushed back before I felt Cloud catch me before putting me down.  Aerith was using her cure on both of me and Cloud before I looked at Cloud before I gave him a look that was telling him that we have to do a move together.  Cloud nod at me before he grabbed my arm before he started to spin me around till Cloud let go.  The barrier was off before I started to used my ice materia again to hit the Hell House.

Cloud look impressive before he noticed I was falling down, so he started to catch me again.  I just whispered a 'thank you' to him before.  The House opened its door and it just took Cloud inside of the house.  Aerith looks at me before we used our materia again and we were able to get Cloud out, but Cloud decided to used his Limit break as well before we noticed the House was almost over before Aerith used her power to get some hits on the house.  Cloud was able to get some hits on his sword, I was able to get some hits on my bow and arrow.  Me and Cloud were able to get the last killed on the House, also making sure that we save the audience from any kind of death.  Aerith looks at us before we see her smile at us, "We did it." Aerith said to us in a happy tone.

Me and Cloud looked at Aerith before we gave her a small smile before we started walking towards to Aerith before we gave each other's a high five.  Cloud looks at the audience before looking at me, because I can see him looking at me with the corner of my eye, I'll kept looking at the audience before I noticed Cloud was smiling at me, this time it was a full smile to me. I looked at Cloud before I started to smile as well but it was mostly towards to each other before we started walking back all the way back to where we were trying to get to the bottom area, but before we could leave we see the gatekeeper was talking to us, "There you two are. I've been looking for you three. So Madam M wanted me to give you a message. She says you guys did pretty damn good, and that you should swing by her shop when you're done here. Got it?" The gatekeeper said to us.

Aerith just nods her head before the gatekeeper kept talking, "I was also hoping you might be interested in a few more matches here at the colosseum. Big events like the Corneo Cup are pretty sporadic, but there's always action if you two wanna get a piece." The gatekeeper said to us.  The three of us ignored him before we started leaving this area and a lot of people were cheering for the three of us.  The three of us started walking back towards Madam M place to pay her the money.  Cloud opened the door for me and Aerith before he went inside as well, so we can hear of what Madam M has to say to us, "You're both here. Good. I have everything I need to get started. Just one more thing before we do. You're the Cloud and (Y/n), right? Cloud and (Y/n) the merc's? I'm told you both did a wonderful job helping the people of Sector 5. You'll both have a very impressive work ethic. It's like they say, 'Good things come to those who work.' What goes around, comes around—and in ways that might surprise the both of you. I'm gonna put Aerith and (Y/n) in the most gorgeous dress you've ever seen. It'll be a real jaw-dropper. All right. Now that that's out of the way... Once you two change, you won't be able to leave town. Are you sure you're ready?" Madam M asked us.