Chapter 8

(Y/n)'s POV

Once the four of us got down to the platform that goes down like a elevator, we see a weird area in this room.

(This is what I am talking about if you are confused.)

Barret looks around before he moved his head to look behind his shoulder to look at us before he started talking to us, "Through here and straight on to Reactor 5." Barret said to us.  Tifa just sighs at this before she started talking to Barret, "You make it sound so sample..." Tifa said to Barret.  Barret started to chuckle at Barret before telling Tifa, "Only 'cause it is." Barret said to Tifa.  Barret stick out his arm and move it like if a person needs to grab their hand, Barret started talking to us again, "That there's the reactor support pillar." Barret said to us.

Me and Cloud just looked at each other before we asked Barret, "So, what's the plan?" We asked Barret.  Barret turned around to face me and Cloud before he started telling us, "After plan E comes F, G, and then H!" Barret said to us while he was kinda doing hand motions.  Cloud looks at Barret before telling him, "Thought E was the last." Cloud said to Barret.  I looked at Cloud before telling him, "Yeah, I thought we were done with plan E as well." I said to Cloud with a kinda tired voice.  Cloud noticed my voice was a little tired but he just brushed it off before Tifa looked at us before telling us, "This here is Section F." Tifa said to us while she was doing a hand motion of pointing it down.

Barret started talking to us of how we cut through section G and we go to H.  Tifa started talking to me and Cloud, "A cargo platform in H will get us closer to the reactor." Tifa said to us.  Tifa looked back at me and Cloud before she started telling us, "Biggs should be somewhere over there." Tifa said to us before she started walking a bit at the railing before she tells us of how the sun is going down in Midgar.  Barret looks at Tifa before he tells her, "Right. Double time!" Barret says to Tifa before he looks back ahead before he started telling us, "We got a date with a reactor." Barret said to us.  Me, Cloud, and Tifa just hummed to a agreement before we started following Barret and Tifa.

The two of them started going down the ladder before I started to go climb down the ladder but I just kinda did the faster way to get down from the ladder.  Cloud was coming down as well before we noticed Barret and Tifa were looking at something because I heard Barret started talking, "Nothing but air below us." Barret said in a kinda panic voice.  Cloud decided to be a little cocky towards Barret, "Shut up and move." Cloud said to Barret.  I just chuckled at this before I elbow Cloud's side before I whisper to him, "Same as always." I whisper to Cloud.  Cloud just gives me a small smile before we heard Tifa trying to calm down Barret, "Just don't look down, okay?" Tifa asked Barret while they were trying to get across to the broken bridge.

Barret just tells Tifa, "Easy for you to say." Barret said to Tifa.  I decided to go first because I used to walking on tight walk, so I knew of what I was walking, luckily I was able to make it quick fast before I turned around to see Cloud was the last one that was behind me.  I stick my hand out to Cloud so he can grab my hand and I can help him a bit.  Cloud noticed my hand was out to him and Cloud grabbed my hand before I pulled him not hard but kinda close to me.  Good thing that Tifa and Barret didn't turned around because of the almost closeness that me and Cloud are next to each other and of course I felt my face was turning red a bit before I noticed Cloud face was a little red as well.