★ [atsb] leaking songs + late-night calls

╔════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════╗

bold words in speech / dialogue - in english

italic words in speech / dialogues - in japanese

normal words in speech / dialogues - in korean

╚════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════╝

AND THE STORY BEGINS – PART ONE ; LEAKING SONGS AND LATE NIGHT CALLS

summary; a mini-series (or not, idk yet) where we get to see interactions between enhypen and treasure — more so between injang's murderer and treasure's dishwasher.

HYBE PRACTICE ROOM – 10 OCTOBER 2021

As she always did, Park Eunbyul ran into the practice room, dramatically making her appearance known as she let out an excited cheer. And awaiting her arrival was Jake, who — as always — had his arms extended, inviting her into a (tackle) hug.

"My comeback friends!" She announced gleefully, and instantly a round of chuckles went around the room, realising where she was headed with the topic. "How are you all doing?"

"Other than the constant texts I get from you to share the comeback song, I have been doing well," Heeseung answered, causing Eunbyul to pout. "How have you been doing?"

"I've been doing terrible after I found out how fake my friends are." Eunbyul shrugged, grumbling under her breath as she playfully pushed away Jake from their hug. "I shared our songs when y'all asked ... but you guys can't do the same?"

While the older members of ENHYPEN kept teasing the youngest of TREASURE, Jungwon wandered off to the side, greeting his fellow '04-liner friend, Jeongwoo. After exchanging a few words, the leader pointed towards the ongoing fight, quite clueless about what was going on.

"What's happening over there?" He inquired, watching as Eunbyul showed her back to the others, standing in the room's corner. "Why are the hyungs teasing Eun?"

Jeongwoo gave a disappointed sigh. "Byul is just throwing a tantrum because none of the hyungs shared your comeback songs." He shook his head. "She's been pestering them for the longest time."

"No one gave her anything? Not even a sample?"

"Nope. That's why she wanted to come today too."

Jungwon nodded to himself, moving away as Niki came to interact. He watched Eunbyul from his place, slightly smiling as he saw her looking disgruntled. Not thinking much, the male took out his phone, immediately going to his storage and selected the recent files before sending it.

He hid his phone quickly as Eunbyul's phone pinged, quickly typing a brief message before he did. The female reached for her phone in her pocket, assuming it was her manager since she had turned off notifications for basically everyone else. Seeing Jungwon's contact name, her eyes widened, looking confusedly at the male before looking back down on her phone.

"You just have to wait two more days!" Sunghoon pointed out, not realising he didn't have Eunbyul's attention. "After that you can listen to our songs ... like the rest of the world." Jay and Heeseung joined in the laughter, enjoying the moments where they could tease the female.

Here are the songs! Don't tell the others, though. Let me know what you think of them. Eunbyul looked at Jungwon, a wide smile on her face as she nodded. "Fine, then. You guys don't want my opinion, right? Don't ask anything from me, even after the 12th." She carried on with her act, knowing if she gave up, it would seem suspicious.