"Get on your knees." Dreykov commanded but Thomas raised a questioning eyebrow and ignored him. "I said. Get. On. Your. Knees." The Taskmaster stood behind Thomas and kicked his legs causing him to fall onto his knees. "Thats better. Now put your hands behind your head." Again, Thomas didn't listen so the Taskmaster pulled his hands up behind his head.

Thomas turned his head to the right and looked at Melina who's eyes looked like they had a hint of fear inside. He turned his head back towards Dreykov and looked up at the man standing over him.

"That wasn't so hard was it?" Dreykov taunted

"That wasn't so hard was it?" Dreykov taunted. "Now, you're going to do what I say. Got it? If you don't, well, we don't want to get to that." Thomas tilted his head to the side a little and stared straight into Dreykovs eyes. "You're going to-"

"Dreykov, why don't we figure out Miller's orders later and talk about why you needed me here?" Melina said, cutting him off.

"Very well." Dreykov said and looked away from Thomas and at the Taskmaster. "Put him in a chair away from us." The Taskmaster did as they were told and lifted Thomas up and off of the door before pushing him in a chair facing Dreykov and Melina.

"Yelena Belova." Dreykov started. "What's the deal with her? She was the only one affected, right?"

"As far as I know, yes." Melina nodded.

"These gasses and antidotes, it's a pain in my ass. It's a problem. You need to sort it."

"Hmm. I have nine pigs that will require attending to in my absence."

"Don't give a shit about your pigs." Dreykov said as he guided her to sit down on a chair opposite his desk. He stood behind her and grabbed her head. "Cut her brain out... Hmm? Identify the weakness."

"What about Romanoff?" Melina asked and Dreykov moved around Melina to sit on his desk, leaning his arms on the armrests of the chair Melina was sitting in.

"She's a traitor. She turned her back on her people. On her blood. She had nothing. I gave her home. I gave her love. Put that thing in her you do. You know, uh, chemicals. Turn her into one of your pigs."

That final comment that Dreykov said made Thomas snap the handcuff he was in and take the duck tape off of his mouth.

"Don't even think about going near Natasha." Thomas said as he slowly stalked towards the two but before he could get closer the Taskmaster stepped in front of him. "Move." The taskmaster did, however, they circled Thomas waiting for him to move himself. Once Thomas did the Taskmaster attacked Thomas from behind.

Thomas knew that the Taskmaster was going to try to hit him once he moved so he easily dodged the punch. He grabbed the Taskmasters arm and threw them over his shoulder trying to get them to fall to the floor but they just did a forward roll and got up again. This time they were face to face.