The two made eye contact and Thomas gave them a finger wave which caused the Taskmaster tilt their head to the side.

The Taskmaster was about to walk closer towards Thomas when Melina stood between the two.

"Lets not keep him waiting." Melina said but the Taskmaster didn't move, they kept their focus on Thomas. "Dreykov wanted to have a little word with him." Finally, the Taskmaster moved and Melina walked past them with Thomas following.

Thomas was put onto a jet. He got shoved into a seat next to Alexei who had many, many darts sticking into his chest, but he too, just like Natasha and Yelena, was unconscious. Melina sat in the pilot seat and started up the jet.

Thomas didn't know how long he had been in the air for but it looked like he wasn't touching the ground any time soon. That was when he heard Melina speak up for the first time in what seemed like 8 hours.

"Request clearance for landing."

A man responded in Russian meaning she could touch down. Thomas looked out of the window and saw that they were still going up. Suddenly, Alexei from beside him spoke up.

"Melina?" Alexei asked.

"We're touching down in one minute." Melina said.

"Then why are we still going up?"

"Now you'll know how Dreykov stayed above the radar all these years."

The taskmaster walked up to Alexei and injected something into his neck which caused him to fall unconscious once again.

Melina landed the jet and everyone in it piled out, two carrying Natasha and Yelena whilst four people tried to carry Alexei. Two guards tried to get Thomas but quickly retracted once they saw the Taskmaster and Melina walk up to them.

"He's Dreykovs." Melina said and the guards quickly nodded before scurrying off. The Taskmaster pulled Thomas up and out of the seat he was sitting on and pushed him out of the jet. Melina took ahold of Thomas' arm and pulled him through the halls of the Red Room.

The two stopped at the doors of a lift. Melina pressed the button and waited for the doors to open. When they did Melina pulled Thomas in with her. The doors shut behind them and they were lifted up towards Dreykovs office.

The two exited the lift and walked towards two grand doors. Melina pressed a button beside the doors and waited for them to open. A buzz was heard and the doors swung open revealing Dreykov sitting on a sofa with the Taskmaster standing at the back of the room.

"My God." Dreykov said as he stood from the sofa. "Look at you." He chuckled. "I see you've brought what I asked for. How was the family reunion?"

"Oh, it was awful." Melina said. "They were clingy, and too emotional, and needy."

"Just like old times, huh?"

"Hmm."

"Now what do we have here?" Dreykov said as he looked at Thomas with a smirk. "An Avenger all cuffed up and in my possession. Hmm, what could I do with you?" Dreykov looked over his shoulder and signalled for the Taskmaster to come over.