"Beats me. I just told the old chap to make it strong" Connie answered, lifting another glass to his lips.

You all repeated this twice and not too long after, you were feeling tipsy. The entire vibe of the tavern seemed to magically transform, it was now warm, cosy and fun.

You had an unwavering grin plastered onto your face, the torches on the wall coloured everything orange and made you feel warm and fuzzy. Everything just seemed so much brighter. You forgot about all of the creepy men and started having a great time.

More rounds of shots followed until the edges of your vision were blurred, and people were stumbling over their words. Connie was swaying and almost drooling at this point, and Jean was attempting to flirt with Mikasa.

Sasha was bouncing at the bar asking if the barkeep had any meat while Hange tried to talk her down, but soon Hange joined bouncing with enthusiasm at the thought of a platter of wild boar meat.

Some more beverages arrived at the table and everyone seated to drink up. Between conversation, you heard someone humming a tune and looked around to find Sasha, swaying in her seat, eyes closed and a smile on her face as she continued humming this unknown song. She began to sing the words as she arose from her seat and began to climb up onto the table much to everyone's surprise. 

Jean was trying to discourage her to no avail, while Connie sat there laughing, a proud look on his face.

A few moments later Connie joined her, He clearly knew this song too, and his good mood was infectious. Soon after Jean and Hange were stood up on the table and they were now all dancing arm in arm and belting the song word for word loudly. You didn't recognize this song, but you found yourself cheerily humming along in your seat.

Before long, Hange bent down with a hand out to pull you up onto the table and you shook your head profusely. You were not one to want to be the center of attention like that, and you never really danced in front of others before.

The others quickly noticed your apprehension and soon began to chant "Y/N! Y/N! Y/N! Y/N!" in unison. A broad smile broke your face as you gave in. How could you deny your wonderful new friends? You took Hange's hand and began to climb up, You stumbled a little, Sasha and Hange quickly steadied you. Once you were certain you had regained your balance, everyone continued their singing and dancing, you began to join in, catching on to the lyrics.

All the other bar patrons were sat at their tables watching you all, laughing and pointing, But not in the judgmental way. Mikasa, Armin and Eren stayed in their seats, swaying, singing along and waving their arms in the air. 

Soon enough every single person in that bar was clapping and singing along. Your group had completely transformed this dull tavern into a wonderful party. This, your new look and the alcohol gave you even more confidence, and you started to dance properly. No longer bothered by the leery looks you had been receiving, you swayed your hips, dropped low and wiggled your body in a seductive manner. Jean had abandoned his staring at Mikasa to gawp at you red faced and slack jawed, Hange and Sasha were cheering you on, and all eyes were completely glued to you. Normally this would make you uncomfortable, but you were having far too much fun to care.

Suddenly a loud bang echoed around the bar, silencing you all as the door to the tavern burst open and slammed against the wall, and there stood Commander Erwin and Captain Levi.

 Everyone was too drunk to realize the seriousness of the situation and continued to sing and dance.

"GUYS COME JOIN US!!" Hange yelled and waved them over.

Erwin walked towards your table followed by Levi. They both stood giving Hange a reprimanding look.

"What? We're just having fun." Hange whined at them