"I don't know Sir.  Just a hunch." Armin replied.

Conversation soon drew to a halt when you felt the ground itself shaking. It's unmistakable, nothing else could cause this. There must be a huge titan out there.

"Follow my lead." Levi Commanded as him and Miche drew their blades and headed towards the now empty doorframe, stepping over the door Levi had kicked down before.

You emerged from the door to find a hoard of titans heading towards you all. More than you had ever seen before. They came in all shapes and sizes, some merely a meter or so taller than some of you, Some towering over the castle itself, But one stood out from the rest.

A large titan covered in hair. A broad chest, piercing eyes, unnaturally long arms and pointed ears. Everybody gaped at this titan, completely ignoring the rest.

"What the fuck is that ugly piece of shit?" Levi spoke.

"It's even uglier than Jean!" Connie laughed. That boy could never read the room during serious situations, but you wouldn't change him for the world.

A flash of green sped before your eyes, and titans began to fall one by one. By the quick speed and spinning of this green blur, you knew it was Levi. Everybody else followed suit and soon you had all collectively taken down most of the titans except for the big hairy one and about three 15m class.

Suddenly all remaining titans froze, none made a single move towards any of you. A loud inhuman voice boomed out of nowhere.

"Well, That wasn't very nice of you guys." Everybody froze in horror, there was absolutely no movement in sight from any human or titan, except for the hairy one. You would be sure you had fabricated this in your mind had nobody else reacted too.

"Did that motherfucker just speak?" Levi was the first to say anything.

Eren steadied himself and raised his hand towards his mouth, preparing to transform, but Mikasa quickly pulled his arm back before the titan noticed.

"Not now Eren, it's too risky" She whispered to him.

"How do you fly?" The titan asked.

Nobody responded.

"Where can I find the one you call Eren Yeager?" He continued.

"Never heard of him. Why do you ask? have your shitty friends Braun and Hoover been telling you bedtime stories?" Levi quipped.

Miche slowly leaned towards Mikasa and whispered in her ear. Soon after she grabbed Eren and they both slowly snuck away, making sure not to draw any titan attention, then Miche rejoined Levi by his side. This titan was after Eren, and he was our best weapon, so of course we couldn't risk him right now.

"Oh well. At least I tried." The titan spoke as it turned to leave, but then paused and looked back over it's shoulder.

"You can all move now."

Before you had any time to prepare, The titans were belting towards you all at full speed. One launched at you and swept you up into it's hand. As this titan slowly lifted you towards it's cavernous mouth, you gagged at the smell, this was undeniably the stench of rotting corpses. You looked around to see many squad members rushing back to the horses and preparing to retreat, You assumed Levi or Miche had commanded so, but you hadn't heard the order yourself. 

Levi paired up with Miche to take the other two titans down. You screamed for help, You would cut your way out of this hand if your arms weren't trapped by your sides by it. You got closer and closer, until the upper half of your body was inside of this titans mouth.