||36. HER MEMORIES||

She was his memories but now she is now disappeared her sons came to yudhishitria and sobbed his love yami is now dead that is shocking news for all Here the Draupadi and her daughter and her friends crying for the death of his son the palace of happiness now turned into palace of tears no one had ate anything everyone is in silence of sad.

" Princess please eat something otherwise your health will become bad " said Malini she is really worried about Draupadi condition after losing her son she is become like a crying doll no words will come out from her mouth but tears falling nonstop.

" Malini women please go otherwise mother will cry further we must bring physicians if she cry like this means the health  condition will not be well" said Adaya.

" Ok princess I will" said malini and went .

Yudhishitria came to meet his wife who is suffering more than himself for losing their son and Adaya left them she had a hope that her father will make her as before.

Yudhishitria held the hands of draupadi and kissed them and said " please talk to me draupadi please relief your sad now itself be like before please " the unknown tear fell in Yudhishitria eyes while seeing his painful wife who is struggling without her son.

" Arya my son he is too young how can he leave me alone he made me happy after this chaos and now no it's not true " the sadness of draupadi made him to feel guilty as if he not took them to hunting this things is not only happened.

" Draupadi don't worry have a hope that everything will be fine don't worry " said yudhishitria and hugged her.

The years passed

In this year's Yuktha took the help of his childhood friend nihaan who worked and well trained in army. Yuktha and nihaan were busy in searching the traitors.

Once Nihaan to loved yuktha and now also but he not expressed it to anyone.

Yuktha was  breastfeeding for veer. Yuktha was also busy in looking after him.

As the investigation goes on they got to know the spys of gandhar the two Members did it to burn everyone Sakal and Vikal done this worst thing and now she thought that's the time had came to move for beloved husband's palace.

Nihaan took the In charge of taking them to palace and present them in the court.

Palace of Indraprastha

"Krish and kush come here" said draupadi to them.

Both krish and kush went near them and bowed to her with respect.

" children come here Adaya you to come here and Malini call yamika and yadvik " said draupadi with smile.

Seeing her smile the children felt happy.

All the children sat and now the dasi brought big plate of food and now she gave morsel to all her childrens.

Seeing that yudhishitria felt happy.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

How is the chapter readers

After a long time I'm here :)

Sorry for the short update 😅

Please vote and comment.