||26. THE BLESS OF GOD ||

YUDHISHITRIA CHAMBER

' Samrat rajkumari Yuktha gave this letter to you " said sen.

" I will check it you can move now " said yudhishitria his was medium hard it became now he was losing himself by nowadays issues.

He opened that letter but his heart was melt at her pleading though he only make heart as hard because he loves her not only she he loves his devika and Draupadi as well.

He is feeling his life his gonna be hard because of this situation but he know time will change everything we will be fine one day.

IN THE TOWNS OF INDRAPRASTHA.

" mother mother the princess Yuktha had came to here come and see her she is very beautiful " said a little girl and
Both she and her mother went to see her.

" you are looking like a angel my girl you will be blessed always and you have a twins prince of samrat in your stomach " said an old lady .

" how can you know lady " said maya.

" I have 50 years of experience my girl " said old lady.

And Yuktha was really very happy to hear that she thought this is blessing of God and she gave golden coins to everyone and the came back to palace.

IN YUKTHA CHAMBER

" I think that lady told lies to get money " said maya.

" I don't know maybe or may not be " said Yuktha.

" Princess Yuktha congrats you have become a mother of twins " said lady physician in the indraprastha palace.

Both maya and Yuktha hugged with happiness she was feeling that the great treasure had came at her legs more than that she is feeling happiness.

" I will tell this to samrat " said Yuktha and went running towards his room.

Scene shifted towards yudhishitria chamber.

' samrat princess Yuktha had been waiting for you' said solider.

" send her " said yudhishitria.

Yuktha came towards him with great smile her face was glowing like sun shine she was looking good his that crown and that dress and she bowed to him

" what's the news ?" Asked yudhishitria. Yuktha thought you have been completely changed my yudhi said in herself.

" samrat I have a good news for you I'm blessed with twins "
Said Yuktha with small blush.

But yudhishitria won't react much with her he was really happy inside but he told " take care of my twins " and hee want out of room.

" I don't really expect this from you yudhi but it least you have care about my unborn twins that's enough for me " said Yuktha.
____________________________________________________________

New story is updated please check it out

Please let me now opinion of this story.

And one question.

1. Which story you are waiting to see ?

2. Any ideas for my new books ?

Please answer this 2 questions 🙏🙄

Bye 👋