||28. DRAUPADI'S HAPPINESS ||

Ą bright evening. The sun was shining the palace of shivi and being pleased with Yudhishitria's decision. The plants was looking like a gold due to light of sun and trees were busy in giving the fresh air to all.

Samrat yudhishitria stood in balcony and seeing the amazing scenery and the sound made him to turn see who is that and that is Draupadi a soft  smile was appeared on her face were beautiful face was shying to see him.

" arya I'm very happy that everything became well so jiji can be happy to handle here her sadness all had vanished today and so if jiji will gave birth to a prince or princess she will be even more happy na. " said draupadi.

" yeah panchali you are right if devika will get her baby then she will be even more happy but rather than her you will be more happy than anyone else. " said yudhishitria.

Panchali nodded to his telling and she hugged him. But yudhishitria suddenly shocked what happened to her seeing her face something his there he thought and turns towards her and said " is there anything? "

" Nothing but I want something that will remember you every time.....I want our own baby samrat where he have the brave and patience like you " said draupadi.

Yudhishitria placed his hands in her belly and slowly pulled her towards him and she placed her lips against his and soon their memorable moments starts.

After sometimes both were sweating and their breath was not in control Yudhishitria smiled at her while seeing him where she lay on her pillow and relaxing.

After that draupadi came more closer to him and kissed him with all her force she want nothing but the sweet presence of her husband.

and he breaks it and puts his clothes and he live the bed and came down and draupadi did the same both also sat down together without any other things they started to have snacks.

" how many days over arya like this we sat and ate together with love isn't it arya " says draupadi while giving him morsel of grapes to eat.

" yeah draupadi " said yudhishitria and enjoying the munch of grapes.

______________________________♥︎♥︎♥︎__________________________

Yuktha chamber

" where is yudhi maya did you know where is he ?" Asked yuktha with clam face expression.

" yeah the maid informed me that samrat is with draupadi " said maya.

" Okk let him spend time with her. But as soon as chamber doors opens inform me sen I have to talk to yudhi " said Yuktha.

" sure princess and take care of beautiful princes " said sen

And Yuktha nodded with and sen went to his work.

__________________________________________________________

How is this ?

It was made by me

Tell me .....

♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎

Do vote and comment

♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎