||20.VISHNU LAKSHMI PUJA||

❣So here your wish is fulfilled with long chapter ❣

💞💞🥰Read and enjoy🥰💞💞

🙏Happy varamalakshmi festival 🙏
___________________________________________________________________

IN DRAUPADI CHAMBER

Draupadi (pov) 💝

Rise of sun makes me happy but the rise of moon always give me unsafe feel.i don't know but one thing is ringing in my mind is I'm the true love of samrat arya. But I can never leave jiji devika she is my sister and she will be always my side the side of truth.

The arrival of Yuktha made me sorrow and confusion also started running in my mind who is she? Whether she is a princess or maid but I will never give my heart to anyone and that heart is samrat and jiji devika.

When I came here I had bad and sad feelings about them but the days are moving and bad feelings also moved away from me about pandavapatnis.

The one who can be pandvapriya is none other than me I married 5 men in my life i gave all love to them with respect I had obeyed all their orders but now samrat gave me prize for it Yuktha.

Is she god or is she evil? No one knew but I will never accept her for my life. I and devika jiji did many sacrifices for indraprastha Kingdom and kuru family it's because they are my family but the queen is a Maid who came and work as a common maid became a queen now whole world bow to her being under her legs.

What about my son will he become king or common boy ? Every thing is under you decision samrat you can change her but your won't why samrat why???

What she had done for you her beauty yes she is beautiful but that beauty it is toxic for you why don't you understand if she rule this kingdom than one day she can kill me and my heir.

Her plan is one thing it's nothing but her son she want son the heir to rule this kingdom but never it will happened and Rajmata kunti never let it happen.

But one thing remember Yuktha you think I'm always clam you not seen my angry face but soon you will....

"Rajkumari " said girl

"Sakshi come what is the news" said draupadi

Sakshi bowed to her and said.....

" rajkumari I went to prepare her yesterday night but she have overconfidence that she will win samrat " said Sakshi

" that's the problem why samrat is supporting her" said draupadi

"If it's not then why arya will married her panchali he had love for her" said devika

Sakshi bow to devika

"I think it's not love rajkumari" said Sakshi

"If it's not then why samrat married her dasi" said devika

"Everything will be know by today samrat will choose one wife for vishnu puja then all doubts will be cleared if samrat choose Yuktha then he love her if not then something is there to think about it rajkumari" said Sakshi

"Yes you are right " said both draupadi and devika and went to get ready for puja.

🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅

In devika room

It's right what Sakshi told is right today all the curiosity will come into end. That what I want being as a common princess and a common maid as same you made samrat.