||15.RAJSUYA YAGYA- 2||

Indraprastha was full decorated with various colors and flowers. All the people of the kingdom was very happy of their king. But all their mind also filled with curious who will be the samragyi of indraprastha.

The various and melodious music was started and people were playing holi and childrens were playing with their friends and women's were making delicious sweets.

And soldiers were disturbing gold coins in the special day of raj its raj abhishiek of yudhishitria as samrat.

Even not only people of indraprastha were in curious but also pandavas and their wives had also have curious to know who is the samragyi of indraprastha.

Because Yudhishitria was not told or discussed about this matter with any one of the family.

Yudhishitria met kunti and take blessings from her and he took blessings from all and he blessed to dushala she also took part in ceremony

Various kingdom kings and princes had come for ceremony duryodhana and bhanumathi wouldn't come because Hastinapura King and queen had came to ceremony and they should take place of work.

All queens of indraprastha was very happy because this the first festival in indraprastha for them.

The rishi's and sages and already started the mantras for samrat coronation ceremony and they had called Yudhishitria to ceremony hall.

"Attention, yuvraj Yudhishitria is arriving..."said solider

"said solider

After various ritual rishi placed crown on Yudhishitria's head and announced him as samrat of Indraprastha

And bowed to him each and everyone and said" samrat Yudhishitria ki jai"

Yudhishitria went towards king's seat but he not sat on it .

Then rishi asked to Yudhishitria to announce the samragyi of indraprastha.