||27.SHIVI QUEEN DEVIKA ||

The sudden news made very one shock that the maharaj of shivi was dead by heart attack so the news was spread all over aryavartha the big question was their are no heir to bring succession to shivi.

And all decide to ask the suggestion of yudhishitria so all came to Hastinapura and yudhishitria also greeted them in very nice condition and spoke few motivation words to them.

And one man told yudhishitria " so you're majesty can you rule the shivi it will be the pleasure of shivi peoples you are the most trusted and successful samrat so we suggested you as the king "

" sorry man but I can't come to shivi and rule their and I don't know much about their traditions and culture and I don't know about the economical , financial and political situation in their so I also made decision if you all gave approval then we can make it prefect. " said yudhishitria in gentle way.

" Then we are curious about it tell about your decision majesty " said everyone who present their they was really happy to join discussion with yudhishitria because of his fluent speaking skill and clamness nature of his.

" Yes, so my lovely wife devika will rule the shivi kingdom with her father's grace and with God's blessings and  she was grownin that country only she know everything about that country. " said yudhishitria.

All people was shocked and surprised what's happening here samrat his giving a big work to a girl? how can she manage a whole kingdom? And many more questions was raised in the people's mind.

" how can it possible? How can a girl controls a whole kingdom of shivi you're highness and this decision may cause very bad impact on the people's life " said a man in the sabha.

" yeah you're highness and about the war fair how can a women can handle this much of works. " said another man.

" this is not right decision samrat " all men were shouting it again and again.

" Stop!!!" Told yudhishitria in loud voice.

The noise was now completely lost and only son silence filled in sabha.

" Don't speak about Girls so carelessly .they are the one who will gave birth to us . They are the one who will make an impossible things into possible. They will handle a huge tension home with happiness of their smile then how they can't manage a single kingdom? They are powerful then man so the God's god mahadev himself was failed protect will he drank the poison then goddess parvati devi placed her hands on his throat And tired to save mahadev from poison entering into his body and she Finally saved him with all his difficulties. So, why can't my wife can rule her own father's country " said yudhishitria.

The 50 of them were agreed but another 50 members was not agreed with that also after wonderful explanation of yudhishitria.

" but my king they are God and goddess and we are humans and we are talking about shivi kingdom and princess devika" said a man with harsh expression.

" Yes and I can say all girls and women's are goddess by heart and every step of their is the emotions filled with goodness and coming to the point i consider my devi as really devi of heaven she is brave enough to fight with all kingdoms king of aryavartha. She only not all my queens powerful. And my devi I know she will handle everything because she is smarter than me." Said yudhishitria.

" we are agreeing with your assurance my majesty so if the new queen will failed to handle the kingdom then the next day will have execution of yours my majesty " said a cunning man.

All soliders open their swords to kill that man but yudhishitria sign them to lower their swords from their hands.

" I will accept it " said yudhishitria with smile.