||31. MY BABY||

The night was restless with the twins of princess and now yudhishitria was sleeping with his wife and she suddenly opened her eyes and she kept her hands on her stomach and started crying.

" Panchali what happened my dear?" Said yudhishitria and caressing her head and he told them to called physicians immediately but the physicians was not there they went to far away places to collect medicine herbs.

And yudhishitria told to bring a common physician in local place and they follow the order.

" Aryaaaaaa aryaaaaaa" Panchali was screaming she don't know what I happening with her something was hitting her.

Physician came in local village immediately and started checking her and said " samrat your wife is now 7 months pregnant now but she was never felt any symptoms in her 7 months before how can this happen? ".

" Panchali did you knew about this before?" Questioned yudhishitria to his queen.

Panchali nodded and all shocked except malini and vrish.

" why can't you told me before ? You think I'm not good husband to share this tell me speak up fast " said yudhishitria with angry.

" aryaaaa very sorry I...I really not meant it you were in the happiness of Yuktha's pregnancy then now her babies arrival happiness how can...can I destroy you...happiness..aahhhhh  " said panchali with pain

" samrat we have to do operation otherwise samragyi Panchali and her baby may impact very badly so we have to taken the new baby from her now " said midwife.

" Ok " said yudhishitria and all left allowing the operation now Yudhishitria was panic he was literally pleading god to save her from all these pain .

After the struggle of so many hours Draupadi crying stopped and the two babies crying heard again the palace All was shocked because they know nothing.

" again lord blessed  you with baby   samrat. Samragyi gave birth to the princess  " said midwife.

" can I see them now " asked yudhishitria.

" sure samrat " said midwife and all went inside the chamber.

" your daughter his beautiful samrat " said Malini.
And Yudhishitria nodded with smile and caressed
Baby cheeks.

And now he announce her name as " Adaya"

" you all can move now " said yudhishitria.

" may wishes will be their for my sweet baby princess  Adaya" said urvika and went.

Kunti not speak anything and left from the place.

" I think mata is upset with me that I gave birth to princess arya  " said draupadi.

"Me too because you not shared this serious thing with me God's grace my princess and you are safe and while this mata won't be upset longer don't worry she will be soon alright " said yudhishitria.

" my baby " softly whispered draupadi through the ears of baby girl.

__________________________________________________

YUKTHA CHAMBER

" I knew sen She is gonna give birth to princess and now we don't have anymore problems because the first prince is ours princess so samrat will become our prince krish " said maya.

" yeah maya " said vrish.

" Maya look after krish and kush I will be back " said Yuktha.

Both nodded with smile

________________________________________________

So many of you are surprised I think

This is like surprise chapter for you
Enjoy it.

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎
Do vote and comment
Bye 👋
♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎