||7.LOVE MORSEL||

Dedicated to all my lovely readers thanks for supporting
🥰 Me suggesting and motivating me 🥰

🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅

IN DRAUPADI CHAMBER

Draupadi was getting ready for dinner her mind was happy to see all are loving her and respecting her and she got new sakha ,jiji and all her loved ones now seeing pandavas behavior not even one day over she started loving them.

Now she not only using heart she also using mind to know about everyone.

Then she saw a shadow hiding behind curtains. She was bit scared to know about who is there.

She shouted and said : who is there come in for the of me you know I am the wife of pandavas, sakhi of shree krishna and suyodhana.

Then she opened it then and she screamed louder.she saw arjun who was laughing non stop .

Arjun : panchali your expression will scared was beautiful na like this ahhhhh( while showing action how she did)

Panchali: really arya you are so hateful I hate i hate i hate...

Arjun held her wrist: I love you (and kissed her to forehead)

Panchali: I love you too prince

Arjun: do you hate me?

Panchali: why?

Arjun again laughed: because I scared you na baba like this ahhhhh.

Panchali left is grips and said " go arya being husband you like to scare your own wife it's not fair "

Dasi knocked the door

Arjun: yes come in

Dasi bowed to him and said - yuvraj Yudhishitria is calling you both for dinner and rajkumari Subhadra is waiting for your presence

Arjun : yes you can leave.

Arjun : get ready fast Jyesth is waiting

Draupadi bowed to him and arjun went

🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Dinner hall of pandavas

All sat in there place but Draupadi and devika not sat. Yudhishitria beside one seat is there Draupadi came to sit there but devika sat before Draupadi.

Devika: you only saw I sat before.

Yudhishitria: what is this devi I think you are think matured person but...

Draupadi cut off

Draupadi: Nothing will happened she is my sister she have all rights to sit there yuvraj.

Yudhishitria: yes you are right panchali.

After that panchali sat between Arjun and sahadev

Panchali was looking at roti she never ate in panchal she is confused.

Nakula: panchali eat roti its superb.

Panchali took only roti and swallow it.

Vijaya: panchali you not even know to eat roti.

Bheem : you born now na that's why dear don't worry I will teach you.

Bheem took a piece of roti and dip it with dal and bring never Draupadi's mouth

Bheem: chew it you will get ever bite full of taste.

Draupadi ate

Then Yudhishitria and all pandavas give morsel to Draupadi.

And Draupadi also enjoyed food and she also give morsel to pandavas.

And she bring morsel to devika mouth but devika froze

Yudhishitria: eat devi by your new sister hand.

Nakula: yes bhabhi it's wonderful taste when we ate in the hands of Draupadi.

Then Draupadi also give morsel for pandav patnis.

💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠

So readers
This is thanks giving chapter ❤❤❤
For you all readers

ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU ALL❣❣❣❣❣❣❣

BYE👋