||30.THE BIRTH||

6 MONTHS LATER

The midnight yudhishitria was sleeping merrily and a smile arrived in his face and suddenly he heard his wife pregnancy pain and her screaming was loud which was rebounding the whole corridor.

Yudhishitria asked maid to bring midwife and physician both and they started their work and Yudhishitria was praying every lord to safe his wife and children.

Full palace was panic and some of them was praying to God that she must give birth to a princess.

But ....

After a 2 hours of operation the first prince crying sound heard to everyone and Yudhishitria was thanking God. It was his first time experiencing this much tension and now still he was worried that the door was not opened.

And again 15 minutes later the second prince crying was heard to everyone they was very happy and urvika as well as every pandavas and draupadi to present their and all was happy.

" samrat you can meet rajkumari Yuktha now" said midwife and went outside.

And Yudhishitria took his prince in his arms and kissed their foreheads and he whispered blessings to them in their ears .

he announce the name of them he said " the first prince will be named as krish and my second young prince is named as kush"

" beautiful name samrat " gave compliment urvika .

And kunti came to them and said " may the God bless you long life "

" Amen " said both yudhishitria and Yuktha.

" May the God grace will always be with your children samrat " said draupadi with smile.

" AMEN" said yudhishitria and Yuktha.

" my twins will be shine in the whole universe and win them all " said urvika.

" thank you Rajkumari " said Yuktha.

And all went backwards to their chamber. And the couple with twins was there know in that room.

" where are you going? " Asked yuktha.

" To draupadi chamber she as spent without me the 6 months now time to spend time with her is also my duty and take care of my children " said yudhishitria and went towards draupadi chamber

" My krish and my Kush don't worry about that your father will accompany you soon."

And she with her twins slept happily.

_________♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎______________

HOW IS THE CHAPTER READERS

TARGET 30 VOTES 20 + COMMENTS

IF THIS COMPLETES UPTO TO 3:00 AFTERNOON I WILL GIVE YOU ANOTHER UPDATE

TELL ME what you want to see in next update.

Bye 👋