||14.RAJSUYA YAGYA- 1||

dedicated to Siya_Stark3000

💝DRAUPADI (POV)💝

EVERY fresh morning make me feel better.my life is nothing but balanced someone like me but someone hate me. Sometimes i feel like alone now 30 days is over we are living in indraprastha. I was missing bhanu jiii and kunti maa very much.And now the pandavas was also busy in upcoming yagya they all making preparations for it.

And I miss manini she is one of my bestie in panchal. My sister and brother we can't spend more time in panchal. After my birth soon the arrangements of marriage took place we could not enjoy more.

Here every night I will spend with yuvraj because after yagya the yuvraj will become king and people will make fun of him if he not have a child of his own and he will become the heir of indraprastha.

Pitashree always says that taking the power is not easy but we cannot sacrifice the power which is infornt of me.And my son is power for me.

And it is all in the hands of yuvraj if my son will become king then I will become queen mother I can assure that I will look after every people's who are suffering from hunger and poverty, our indraprastha will become the great in whole aryavartha.

Today the from Hastinapura Maharani and Maharaj along with kunti maa, dushala jiji and mahamahim and mahamantri is coming I'm very excited to meet them again.

💝Draupadi (pov) ends..,💝

🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅

💝Yudhishitria (pov) 💝

Today is the different day I'm feeling I'm feeling like guilty person whether I am doing something unequal .

But I love both devi and Draupadi these both of them made magic on my heart I don't want to hurt anyone.

But I'm feeling what if I do something that one of mine will get hurt.

No nothing will happens like that. I have faith that my both love will obey my decision.

Am waiting for elders arrival.

This is not small palace to be only queen of particular place but here the queen will become the entire aryavartha's queen.but here we had more respect towards queen mother. That basis had more time.

Thinking about that I left my room

💝Yudhishitria (pov) ends...,💝

🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅

💝Devika (pov) 💝

Today is most beautiful day in my entire life. My most precious dream will come into true. I was just waiting for these day.

I will be samragyai of Indraprastha. Then I will sit with arya.the samrat of Indraprastha maharaj Yudhishitria. My love he is my precious gem in my life.

Then everybody respect me and my sisters they gave me this support I will be grateful for them.

And one more dream to become queen mother of aryavartha by my son.

The only reason I am accepting bitter words from everyone because one day I will close their bitter mouths forever.

My heir is my luck and I will never let to go my luck from anybody hands.

My lord vishnu I am begging you nothing only my son my child that only thing i will ask you.

💝Devika (pov) ends ...,💝

💠💠💠 will continue the next part in another chapter 💠💠💠

So how was the chapter readers

This is one imagination story Do not Take it seriously

If you like it then let me know in comments

Read,vote and comment

Bye 👋