||25. YUKTHA' S BAD TIME ?!!||

Devika and Draupadi went to kunti in morning. They were to much worried about yudhishitria. As kunti went to his chamber they went to ask about the conversation.

" Mata is arya will forgive us ?" Said devika with worried expression was filled all over her face which was easily noticeable.

" Yeah putri I don't know whether he will forgive you all. He is totally tensed and angry upon you all.but Yuktha I don't know but I showed him reality" said kunti.

" reality?!!'' Asked draupadi.

" yeah from that we come to know she is doing bad for my son from that she will never join my son he will be safe."
Said kunti.

" pranam Mata " said urvika to kunti and both exchanged the smiles. And draupadi and devika said their greetings to her.

" you can move now I will speak about it later " said kunti.
and draupadi and devika bowed to her and went back to their chamber.

" Mata can I ask you one question? " said urvika.

" sure what is wrong with it? " said kunti while smiling.

" do you hate Yuktha? " asked urvika.

" what did anything yudhishitria told about her? " asked kunti to her young daughter.

" no mata tell me the answer " said urvi

" no my dear I love all my daughter-in-law of my all sons but Yuktha is a stranger we don't know about her and I know she is powerful then anyone she had a great intelligence but I will not allow to move her because I had gave promise to the king panchal and Govasen I don't have any option " said kunti.

" Ok mother I can understand " said urvika.

__________________________________________________________

" Rajkumari the samrat is calling you " said solider.

"Me ok i will come " said Yuktha.

" thank you Rajkumari " said and went

Yuktha went to meet yudhishitria.

" what is this Yuktha ?" Said yudhishitria and showed her the letter.

And Yuktha read everything.....

" I never expected this from you wrote a traitors and I told you that don't interfere in politics " said yudhishitria.

" no It's not what you think yudhi it's all your mamashree shakuni plan he had a entertainment when in our family something bad happen " said Yuktha.

" how you know that mamashree is bad ?" Said yudhishitria.

" the one who was happy with our marriage is none other than gandhar raj and the no one else other than my maa " said Yuktha.

" is that true than I will accept but I have told you Don't interfere in this political situations but you have crossed that " said yudhishitria.

" yudhi sorry ..." said while saying Yuktha yudhishitria stopped her.

" NO I'M FED UP OF THIS NONSENSE NOW ONWARDS YOU ARE NOT MY SAMRAGYI ANY MORE YOU WILL NOT LEAVE IN SAMRAGYI CHAMBER YOU WILL BE IN HAREM CHAMBER AND YOUR POSITION ALSO TAKEN NOW ITSELF " said yudhishitria.

" yudhi please listen to me ..." said Yuktha.

" I'm not your yudhi anymore I'm your samrat " said yudhishitria.

" but samrat.." stutter Yuktha.

" dasi go and help her to move for harem chamber " said yudhishitria and moved out.

Yuktha totally broken her small hopes dead infornt of him she can never accept this. Her beautiful eyes were started wet and tears were rolling down.she kneel down and started sobbing.

And while standing at the door yudhishitria watched her crying and he felt so bad and he left at once

Yuktha went to harem and she settled there her heart immensely hurted and she thought she will never leave without yudhishitria.

" you not gave a chance to make confession yudhi I'm very sorry I hurt you so much sorry that the only thing I can say " said Yuktha.

Seeing her sen and maya was also felt bad for her.

" Yuktha don't worry write a letter to samrat Yudhishitria i think he can forgive you " suggested maya.

Yuktha nodded as yes and hurrying she took the paper and ink and started writing the letter for yudhishitria.

______<<<<<<< ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡>>>>>___________
______<<<<<<<♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡>>>>>>__________

TO MY LOVE
YUDHI

My dear samrat, my soul is you my heart is you my breath is you my love I know I hurted you so much. But I know you will never hate me coz you love me more than anything in this world you are my first love and you will be my last love. The moment we met till now my heart search for you and your word.

Sorry I crossed your words. I gave correct answers to your questions now your time to give results and save my faith in your love.

PLEASE FORGIVE ME ....

From Yuktha
Your Yami

____________

♡♡♡♡♡♡

_____________

_________________<<<<<<<<<♡♡♡♡♡♡>>>>>>>>______________________<<<<<<<<<♡♡♡♡♡♡>>>>>>>>_________________

" sen give this to samrat " said Yuktha.

" don't worry everything will be fine " said maya.

《《《《《《《《》》》》》》》》》

How is the chapter?!!

Please comment

Bye 👋