||24. LOVE BURNING IN FIRE||

Yudhishitria pov

A pleasant rain stuck and making the season as summer their hearts were feeling drought without the love rain. They haven't expected this unwanted separation though it came like a storm were the yudhishitria didn't gave any chance to repair it again what had they done today.

And though everyone were correct but the answers were hurt yudhishitria so he decided to make a separation way but that way Killing him every second. And now he was blur and soon he must make a way to clear.

A knocking sound heard and the doors were opened and he not turned and he known very well that he's sister urvika had came to meet him. She loves her brothers very much when they all are in sad she will give them strength and guidance like a mother or friend.

" brother what are you thinking? Why are you struggling now it's not time to struggle or hate someone now it's time to rule " said urvika seeing her brother condition she felt very sad.

" Rule, hahaha my life is like mysterious box don't know what will happen when and I can't even solving my problems and how can I solve problems of aryavartha" said yudhishitria with fake smile

" No brother you are Eldest Prince of all if you lose your patience then how can we ?" Said urvika and trying him to console.

" No urvi , First Mistake I did when I loved Yuktha and then married your two sisters and I'm totally broken that I did a grave mistake because of me 3 of them suffering " said yudhishitria unknownly tears are falling.

" Never brother you not did any mistakes ok its all just God's will we can't do anything and yeah your mistake is you loved them extremely so the separation is hurting you " said urvika.

" yeah you are correct I did mistake that I loved them purely " said yudhishitria amd place hand in fire and said " My love burning in fire "

" Brother " said urvika and pulled him and hugged him.

" you can't do this " said urvika.

__________________________________________________________

{ YUKTHA CHAMBER }

My heart is you yudhishitria but you smashed it how can you she is questioning herself about yudhishitria and her relation.