||16.NO MISTAKE OF HER||

dedicated to JanviKashav

The shock was consumed by all by hearing the words of yudhishitria.

Pandavas also did not understand their Jyesth logic by making the common girl as samragyi. Because of his decision 2 hearts broken but he know how to heal which is completely broken.

Even Yuktha don't know how maharaj Yudhishitria saw her and she never talked with him and she was getting very about how maharaj know her name as Yuktha.

Yudhishitria held her hand and both sat on the Throne. Yudhishitria mischievously smiled at her and she also doesn't know how to react she simply smiled at him.

"So now all your curiosity came to end my samragyi is Yuktha "said yudhishitria. All was stunned by hearing this Yuktha is just just common girl how can samrat Yudhishitria made her as samragyi of whole aryavartha.

"Maharaj are you forgot one thing" said kunti."what is it mother?"
Ask Yudhishitria. "Being as samragyi some principles are there and first she must be your wife by dharma "said rajmata kunti.

"Mother my marriage with Yuktha is not a matter here"said Yudhishitria. "Everything will matter samrat" said bhisma.
"If you all forced means I will marry her" said yudhishitria.

"No Maharaj please don't do that.it is your decision and right to make anyone as queen but don't marry".said vijaya

"No vijaya what everyone think about Yuktha if she is not the legal wife of samrat"said kunti.

"Matashree you are correct tomorrow morning i will marry Yuktha what love I will give to Draupadi and devika that much equal love i will give for Yuktha and court is dismissed "said yudhishitria and Yuktha stood all bow to them and they went.

Yudhishitria took Yuktha with him and said" Yuktha it's your room from now don't worry everything will be fine"" but I want ask you something "said Yuktha. "Afterwards we will talk detailing and now you can take rest".

And Yudhishitria left before that she bowed to him.

"Samrat why did you choose me as your samragyi what do you know about me?"said Yuktha and sat on the bed

One maid knocked the door ."come in" said Yuktha.

"Samragyi" said and bowed to her. "Samrat yudhishitria had sent this dress and jewelries for you and we have prepared for your royal bath".

"Yeah I will" said Yuktha and went to take shower all things new to her nobody showed her respect by because of her beauty try to harass her before but now all her giving much respect than princesses.

Even nobody knew her presence before because she always used to cover her face. Because she knew her beauty only become poison knew day.

After bath she sat on a bench in garden. Yudhishitria was also coming towards her before that one woman came towards yuktha and she slapped her on cheeks.

"Mata"said Yuktha and cried

"Don't you know what did you do today"said yamini(yamini is mother of Yuktha)

"Mata ..... it's not my mistake samrat decided it not me" said Yuktha.

"Yuktha my daughter you don't even know what will happen next your life in danger my dear it's all your mistake you must reject the position of samragyi"said yamini

"Devi ...." said yudhishitria

"It's not her mistake its my decision don't worry I will give all securities to her "said yudhishitria

"Sorry samrat but she is not kshatriya to rule this kingdom " said yamini

"To rule the country no need of caste devi why not common girl rule the country if she had a good heart and also some one try to harass her try to disrespect her character she is well-known to me but she is not know about me during the time when I will go near sea to fresh my mind one day the cruel man's try to disrobe her during that she got hurt by head she fell unconsciously in way I took are to royal physicians i got to know about her like that i got every details about her don't worry she will be fine here". Said yudhishitria

"Thank you so much samrat I will be grateful to you thank for taking care of my daughter "said bowed to them and she left

Yuktha was still crying like baby yudhishitria wiped her tears and said "whatever your history i don't want but you are in my presence you will be safe in every single second and your crown is safety power for you in my palace I think you understood"said yudhishitria

Yuktha nodded as yes and bowed to him and he left

🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅

So readers know you know about Yuktha

Why yudhishitria told Yuktha crown as safety power?

So what will you think happen next ?

By doing Yuktha as samragyi did yudhishitria saved devika and Draupadi?

And please check my new book

Please do vote and comment

Bye 👋