Messing with the Captain.

Começar do início

This time he managed to floor you instantly, and without a word you got up to try again.

This went on for a while, he repeatedly got the better of you. He was watching the ground the entire time, not once looking at you, but he kept beating you.

You couldn't help but notice the electrifying feeling his hands left every time they touched you.

He was still looking at the ground, and you knew in order to win, you had to play dirty.

"Captain?" you asked.

As he looked up, you immediately pounced and had him pinned again. While straddling him, you looked directly into his eyes and decided to confront him.

"What is your problem with me Levi?"

His face was flushed red. He was opening and closing his mouth like a fish, as if to speak, but couldn't seem to form any coherent words. You furrowed your brows and gave him a questioning look. He looked back up at you, red faced and seemingly flustered.

"Have I embarrassed you? You're all red"

He quickly looked away and shoved you off again. He stood up in a flash and began to walk away. 

"Alright brats. training is dismissed early today. Time to clean."

You noticed everyone else had already stopped training to gawp at you and Levi. Shocked faces resided on every single face you could see, and you overheard some conversation.

"Did she seriously just floor the Captain?"

"Levi gave up? Why?"

"How is she still alive after that?"

As you went to leave, Armin grabbed you by your arm and pulled you off to the side.

"Y/N what happened?"

"I have no idea. I managed to floor him, twice!"

"Yes we all saw that Y/N, but how?"

"Honestly it took almost no effort, I don't know what his problem is. He can't speak to me, Can't look at me and apparently now can't even fight me properly"

"Yeah, it's all very strange. Normally Jean leaves these sessions black and blue, and no offense but he's much stronger than you are. I don't see a single mark on you. Are you ok though?"

"I'm fine, but I will get to the bottom of this Armin, I wont stop until I do"

At this, you turned on your heel and walked with purpose inside the building. Nobody else had made it in yet, But Levi was waiting for everyone so he could instruct where to clean. You stood there staring directly at him, while he acted as if you weren't even there.

He was leaning against the wall next to the cleaning supply cupboard, and you knew he knew you were there. It looked like he was trying his absolute hardest not to look at you. His arms folded tightly across his chest and his leg bouncing ever so slightly. His eyes darted around the section of the room directly in front of him, but nowhere near you.

Once everyone else had joined, you all grabbed mops and cloths and dressed in your cleaning gear. Levi gave you all instructions and suited up to join with the cleaning. 

"Alright get to work brats. We don't have all day."

You and Mikasa cleaned Levi's office in silence. This was your first time in this room, and it confirmed your suspicions that this was the same room you passed a while back. The office was almost spotless to begin with so you didn't exactly have much to clean, instead you browsed his bookshelves and examined the room curiously. You peeked into one of the doorways to find a spotless bedroom, fresh white sheets on a large double bed. You wondered if he ever shared this bed with someone else, given it's size in comparison to his small frame. You felt a pang of jealousy at this thought.