Dreams

Angelina

I was hot.

So incredibly hot, I could feel the sweat dripping down various parts of my body, my panties beyond soaked. I had been in this position for what seemed like forever, counting dwon from 100 and starting back again, waiting for him to come back.

After what seemed like years, I heard the familiar clicks-the door was opening.

He was back.

"Well what do we have here?" He chuckled.

I gulped audibly as I heard the click of his shows against the hardwood floor, each step getting closer and closer, I could feel my heart beat spead up with every step he took.

Finally, he stopped. Right behind me, I felt his hands begin to wander up my body, starting from my ankles, I bit my tongue as I tried to ignore the gentle, almost feather like touch of his fingers as they slid up my legs and towards my thighs.

"You know, I think I quite like this position..." he trailed off, accent growing thicker, "Shows off your....submissive side."

I shivered as his hands wrapped around my thighs, running his palms around them.

"P-please Mr...." I croaked

He chuckled again, "You've been misbehaving, Ms.Jones....and you need to be punished."

I whimpered loudly, realizing just how bad the situation was. Me, skirt raised up, bent over the mahogany desk with my boss' hands all over me.

The entire display was so obscene, and I couldn't even remember how it had happened.

I was torn from my thoughts when I felt his hot breath right above my pússy. My breath hitched as the tip of his tongue slowly trailed up my slit. "You're so wet baby." he groaned, "Who did this to you?" he asked, running a finger over my clít in slow cirlces.

I squealed when the palm of his hand slappe my left cheek. "I'm going to ask you again, who made you this wet?" he growled.

"You. You did this to me Mr. Markov" I moaned, shuddering as he grabbed my panties and ripped them open easily, tossing the flimsy lace fabric onto the desk in front of me.

Those panties cost 30 dollars! I thought to myself, "You tore my.......oh shít!" My rant was stopped when I felt Mr. Markov suck my clît into his warm mouth, inserting a finger simultaneously and pumping in&out at a furious pace.

My knees buckled at the overwhelming sensations, the only noises coming out of my mouth incoherent. Mr. Markov then inserted a second finger and began to tongue my pússy , the tip of his tongue stabbing in and out.

I trembled as I felt my ørgasm getting closer and closer, my moans echoing throughout the entire room.

"SATURDAY NIGHT AND WE IN THE SPOT! DON'T BELIEVE ME JUST WATCH!"

Wait, what?

I jolted awake, hitting my head in the process.

"UPTOWN FUNK YOU UP! UPTOWN FUNK YOU UP! UPTOW-!"

I shut my alarm clock abruptly, rolling my eyes.

Of course it was just a dream.

I sighed, observing my twisted sheets, rumpled hair, and sweaty t-shirt before slowly standing up and walking towards my bathroom.

Quickly going through my morning routine, I finished my shower and began making my way downstairs, the incredible smell of pancakes filled my nose.

"Angie? You better hurry before Dahlia eats all the food!" my roomate yelled

"Not my fault if I like food!" Dahlia responded

I laughed, finishing the short distance and finally entering the dining room to see my two roommates, Sabina and Dahlia sitting around the table.

As usual, there was a variety of food laid out. Eggs, bacon, french toast, and Sabina's incredible chocolate pancakes.

I sat down and filled my plate, trying to avoid Sabina's stare.

"So....did you sleep well last night?" she asked, biting her pancake nonchalantly.

"Mmhm."

"No certain dreams about a certain someone?" Dahlia pried.

I shook my head.

"Really? Because I heard quite a lot of noise last night." Sabina said, before sipping her tea.

"Yeah it sounded something like OH YES! FÙCK ME HARDER!" Dahlia exclaimed.

"OH I LOVE YOUR BIG COĆK!" Sabina joined, bursting into a fit of giggles with Dahlia while my usually pale skin turned red.

"I do not sound like that!" I yelled, shielding my face.

"Aw, don't be embarrassed sweetie." Dahlia cooed, "We all have our moments."

"If those "moments" occur almost every night, then yeah." Sabina cackled.

"I don't blame you though. That boss of yours is hot." Dahlia said, picking up her plate and going to the kitchen.