Episode 18: 'Farewell'

Start from the beginning

SMG4 then put his hand on the idiot's shoulder for comfort as he knew that it was their last time in seeing the assassin. "Don't worry Mario. Tatsumi may be gone, but he'll be always in our hearts."

The assassin then laughed at the meme lord's words as he did find it a bit comfy. But there is one thing that he is concern about. "Well then, I better get going then before the vortex closes." He then began to walk towards the portal but he couldn't help but think of the new friends that he had created in this world. From all the fun, to the outright interesting to the all out serious moments that he had during his time in this world....there was one more thing he has to say to them. He turns around to them with a very saddened expression on their face. "Thank you, SMG4 and friends for everything you did to look after me." And with that said and done, the boy began to walk through the red vortex. As soon as he entered, it began to shrink. Unknown to him, as the portal was shrinking, all of the SMG4 members including Swag and Chris smiled at this.

C

In the wilderness that was close to a base, a big red vortex was then opened and soon Tatsumi came out of it. He could already tell that there was no noise being made, which was good but not only that as he could already see a familiar base not to far away. Already he smiled at this. This was it. He was back home in his own world. But when he thought about it, it felt so foreign to even say it. "So this is it huh?" He began to walked away from the vortex towards the base so that he could give them a surprise.

But before he could even do that, he faced the vortex one last time and was already thinking about his other world friends. "I'm going to be missing you guys so much." Tatsumi then begins to walk away from the vortex, with the only sound of the nature ringing on his ears. Everything was nice and quiet.....

That was until he heard multiple thuds landing on the ground. This made him turn around and he saw SMG4, Mario, Luigi, Boopkins, Bob, Axol, Melony, Tari, and Saiko, who were in the ground groaning in pain along with Chris and Swagmaster. "Ow, my ass!"

"Mama-mia..."

"Ooooooo...."

"Aww man, we should have thought about how we were going to land."

"My OvArIeS sTiLl HuRtS!"

"So this is what being in an isekai feel likes."

"I'm yeah."

"Ow ow ow ow ow ow."

"Itai!"

"Chris, why was it painful to go through that portal!"

"*sign" because swag we jumped in through that thing that was shrinking."

Tatsumi walked up to the unexpected guests and he had a confused looked on his face. "SMG4?! Mario?! Luigi?! Boopkins?! Bob?! Axol?! Melony?! Tari?! Saiko?! Chris?! Swagmaster?!"

Everyone then got up in the floor and was smiling at the assassin. Mario chuckled at his close friend. "Hey Tatsumi, weren't you expecting us?"

The boy blinked at this as he was utterly confused as to why they were here. "What are you all doing here? Your supposed to be in the other side of the vortex!" As he said that, he saw that the red vortex was not longer there. "Oh no, how are yo—"

"Tatsumi," He heard the recoloured Mario say as he saw that he was still smiling, "You still have that box right? So, that isn't the problem. We all agreed that we're going to be spending a bit more time with out until it reaches night time. So you don't have to worry about it."

It took a bit of time for the assassin to process to what SMG4 had to say and that he only smiled at this. "Well if that's the case..." He then proceeded to turn around, "Follow me if you want to go to Night Raid's base. Also, there is a trap that has been set up in the main way but I do know a way in without alerting the others."