Tatsumi Ga Glitch Theatres Act 1: Cringe

A/N: Well, I know my story is getting some popularity, but I got this idea in my mind of doing short stories instead. And yes, welcome to the Omake side of Tatsumi in the World of SMG4; Tatsumi Ga Glitch Theatres or TGGT for short. If there is any side story you want to post, please PM me if you want your story to be posted.

Disclaimer: I do not own Akame Ga Kill or SMG4. They belong to their rightful and respectful owners. Oh, and none of the songs that will be included do not belong to me.

Act One: Cringe

Chapter Synopsis: As Tatsumi is getting accustomed into the World of SMG4, he hears something that will even frighten him.

The assassin, Tatsumi was in the main room of castle where he was meeting Mario, Boopkins, Bob and SMG4 with the exception of most of the crew, including Tari and Saiko. Melony was sleeping in the couch, which only resulted in him in sitting on a chair. Right now, he was confused as he was talking to Bob. "You want me to what know?"

Bob liked the reaction of the assassin. "WeLl, SiNcE yOu'Re FrOm AnOtHeR wOrLd, YoU hAvE tO gEt AcCuStOmEd To OuR wOrLd."

"Okay...." The assassin said. For once, he's going to be taught something that doesn't relate to the work of an assassin.

His friend, Boopkins then spoke, "If you want to really want to get used to our world, then we'll have to listen to music first."

"Music?" The assassin tilted his head. He was alright with Cosmina's singing. Well, not really since her singing would make him cover his ear.

"Yeah like this." Boopkins said before he played an anime song on the phone that was connected to the speaker.

Kuchihateru you ni moyuru tsuki

Akatsuki ni shizumiyuku

When Tatsumi heard that song, he found it to be quite catchy. "Say, this sounds good."

The Green creature then stopped playing the music. "Oh you like, Do you? Well that song is called Liar Mask if you want to know."

"I might listen to that song." Tatsumi said to himself. This was the first song that he has heard in this world and already he was starting to like it. However, he had the thought of that song being a bit familiar. "Why does that song familiarize me?"

Bob then kicks Boopkins and soon lands down to where the green creature was. "No, YoU sHoUlD lIsTeN tO tHis!" He soon played the song that was in his mind.

Been spending most their lives

Living in a gangsta's paradise

Keep spending most our lives

Living in a gangsta's paradise

Bob was jamming to this song, while Tatsumi seemed confused. It took a moment for the assassin to eventually rock in his seat. "That seems to be a good song."

"YoU bEt." The hooded figure said as he was rocking to the music.

"No!" Mario said before he soon intervened and stopped the music . "This music is nice, But Mario can even do better!"

"Wait, what do you even mean." Tatsumi asked again before another music was played. Unlike the others, this one was just plain out weird since it was a whistle blow being heard.

Pi-pi-pi-pi-pi-pi-pi-pi-pi-pingas!