Episode 14: Madness Aftermath

A/N: Just to let you know that this fanfiction takes place before the Genesis Arc episode "SMG4: Into The Dark Web", so you don't have to worry about a certain character's death then, okay? Now, onto the chapter.

Disclaimer: I do not own Akame Ga Kill or SMG4. They belong to their rightful and respectful owners.

Episode 14: Madness Aftermath

Chapter Synopsis: From all of the madness that they had endured, what will be the resulting outcome?

A grey void had opened within a different section of the woods back in the SMG4 world and both Mario and Tatsumi were then thrown out of it. The two landed on the ground with a loud thud and soon the grey portal disappeared. Tatsumi then struggled to get back up due to his injured chest. "That, was really something, huh Mario?" He asked before he got out of his armour.

Mario then got up and went to where the assassin was to assist in standing back up. What the Italian didn't expect was that Tatsumi now had horns on top of his head and also had reptilian skin as well. He knew what this meant. "T-Tatsumi...."

"It's the effect, isn't it?" the boy responded, in which the Italian nodded at him as the assassin stood back up. He knew that Mario felt solely responsible for forcing Tatsumi into using his dangerous Imperial Arm for the third time. But instead of being angry, he just smiled at the idiot. "Mario, it was for your own safety. I made a promise to myself and to SMG4 that I would protect you from any danger even if it would cost me my own safety. It's fine Mario."

That was a surprise for Mario to hear that from a boy that reminded of him of his close friend, Meggy. He could see that both are stubborn and are willing to sacrifice themselves for the safety of their friends. "But, about the Tyrant Dragon that Axol and Boopkins keeps talking..."

"Hey," Tatsumi then put his right hand on Mario's shoulder as he was going to assure him about something, "It's like what I said before Mario, it's fine."

Mario was about to make a statement but then he then thought about what the assassin had to say and soon enough, he could tell that Tatsumi was always pushing himself for the sake of his friend's safety no matter what. "Oh. I see." Mario then turned around and he couldn't believe on what he was seeing. The idiot had his eyes sticking out before he tapped Tatsumi's shoulder to get his attention. "Tatsumi, look!"

The assassin then looked at where the Italian was looking at and saw a building that was built like a castle and the colour white. He also saw that there was a sign called "White Castle" on a road sign-pole. He could only say one thing. "Huh? So were we teleported there or—"

"AND IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! HOLY SH*T!" Mario could only say as his singing voice was that of the YouTuber Jontron while he was running like a child towards of the restaurant.

Tatsumi was about to tell Mario to slow down a little since there might be cars passing by on the road that might eventually crash into him. But then he stopped himself as Mario really wanted to go to this restaurant so badly. Now this reminds him of a certain big eater back in his world. "Well, if I may." He began to walk to catch up to where Mario was while the side effects of Incursio was still happening.

C

The assassin continued to walk until he stop where Mario was, which was in the parking area of White Castle. The two saw that there was an 80% Discount offer that was until 19:30. Mario then pulled out his watch and saw that it was around 19:27, which was just three minutes until it ends.

"Mario," He turned around to see Tatsumi smiling, "Just go."

"Wait Tatsumi. Are you—" Mario was about to ask his question.