Episode 18: 'Farewell'

A/N: Just to give you heads up, this will be the chapter before the finale chapter as I am planning to write a sequel which might take about a month to complete in planning. So yeah, expect a sequel within January time of 2022.

Disclaimer: I do not own Akame Ga Kill and SMG4. They belong to their rightful and respectful owners.

Episode 18: 'Farewell'

Chapter Synopsis: Huh...what? I never expected this to happen...Just what's going on?

Morning had it the Mushroom Kingdom as everyone was doing their daily lives. Within the capital building, Tatsumi was fully dressed up and had Incursio with him. he wasn't alone though, the SMG4 Gang with the exception of Bowser, who had to look after his children since he didn't want to lose custody of them again, and Shroomy, who was doing his usual scout activities, was with him. The recoloured Mario looked at the assassin. "So, this is it, huh?"

The assassin nodded at him with a saddened expression on his face. "Yeah...." He knew that goodbyes were hard, especially the ones that he made friends with in this world despite all the weird and stupid things happening.

Mario was especially sad as this was list last time seeing his new close friend and their time that they spent together in that dimension. "Well, wait are you waiting for?" He was holding his tears as he walked up to him and gave the box that transported him to their world.

"Thanks Mario." The assassin smiled at him before he grabbed the box off of him. Tatsumi then looked at everyone else before he turned around to open the same portal, except it was red which was the same colour that zapped him to this world. But before he went through the portal, he then looked at them. "Say, is there any last words before I depart."

The SMG4 Gang Members looked at each other before each of them said their last words to him. Tari was the first one as she was struggling to contain her tears. "I'm going to be missing you Tatsumi."

Saiko, although she didn't have more interactions like the others, was quite sad about this. "I'm actually going to be missing your company, especially since you can use a dragon as an armour."

Boopkins felt the same way. "Yeah, it's going you be very weird without you around. Oh, and also tell your friends that I said hi to them.

"Yeah, and make sure that you live the best life as you possibly can." The former manga told the assassin with a smile on his face. He has to admit that it was nice meeting Tatsumi even though he came from another universe where it was all light-hearted and the only dead ones are the ones who deserve a painful death, which also included Syura.

The Garo was looking at the assassin as he too wanted to give his departing words to the assassin. "TaTuSuMi, I hOpE yOu GeT aLl ThE bItChEs WhEn YoU gEt BaCk!" That made Saiko elbow him in the face for saying that.

Now that it was most of the members done, it was time for Chris and Swag to say their goodbye. Chris was the first one. "Tatsumi, I know that we haven't talked a lot, but I do hope that you and your group will overthrow the corrupt Empire."

"Yeah, and after that you can do what you want." His idiotic friend said, in which Chris just signed at that comment.

Luigi, although he missed out on all of the fun, had to admit that he is going to miss him, but not in the way that all of you are thinking off. "I'm....going to be so sad."

Mario just chuckled at this before he answered, "Don't worry Luigi, Tatsumi's an assassin, and he knows how high the risks are despite altering a lot of things in his universe. But you're right, it's going to be sad."