Episode 6: If Mario Was In Friday Night Funkin'2 Part One

A/N: Whelp, after a long debate in my head, I decided to do ONLY ONE SMG4 episode. And that is on 'If Mario was in Friday Night Funkin 2' before I make my own timeline. By the way, since there are six rap battles in total, and so there will be three in this chapter and three in the other one, which explains why I deleted it and reuploaded this chapter. Now then, onto the episode.

Disclaimer: I do not own Akame Ga Kill, SMG4 or Friday Night Funkin' or FNF for short. They belong to their rightful and respectful owners. That also applies to all of the OSTs and lyrics used in this chapter. So please, don't report me for any copy right claims.

Episode 5: If Mario was in Friday Night Funkin 2 part 1

Chapter Synopsis: The assassin gets to witness one funky event.

Tatsumi was following Luigi to the spare room within the castle. He was quite happy about it since he didn't want to sleep outside with in a garbage site in the city. He then saw Luigi open the door the spare room. "Here you go, this may not be as big as the others but you could make yourself comfortable here."

The boy in general then entered the room saw that there was a small bed along with a desk on the left side of it. Needless to say, he did seem to not be bothered by it. At least there's a place where he could rest. "This seems to be alright for me." He wasn't going to stay here for long, so there was no point in customising the spare room.

"If there's anything you need, make sure you talk to me or my friends," The green plumber said before leaving the assassin alone in the room. Tatsumi then took one last at the room before he put the sword next to the table and he then lied down and he began thinking of what had happened today.

This world seems to be weird but that doesn't mean that it is all weird. There were people like Tari, who did seemed to be nice. Well, except her obsession with rubber ducks, and Luigi, who seemed to be level-headed unlike Mario and also SMG4, who seemed to be normal. Which also reminds him of the others, suck as Mario, who seemed to be turned into a dumbass and his thoughts was on Melony, who he was told that she was a WATERMELON before becoming a lazy human that can probably kill him if he ever does things like cleaving her bush in half.... "Oh great." The assassin remembered that he has to apologise to her when he gets a chance. Not right now of course, maybe he will rest until it was morning. He had one last thought before sub coming to his sleep. "Note Number one for Melony; Never destroy or interrupt her while she is sleeping in her hedge."

"Let's hope that tomorrow will be better." He said to himself before he closed his eyes.

C

The first thing that the assassin heard when he woke was... kinda weird. It sounded like music but at the same time, it sounded like beeping at the same time. He could also hear the sun.... screaming for some odd reason but was not bothered by it.

"What the hell is that sound?" An awoken Tatsumi asked himself as he rubbed his eyes to the funky sound. The sound continued as Tatsumi was trying to go back to sleep, only this time it got louder.

"Ugh, where is it coming from?!" Tatsumi asked as he was getting irritated by this strange sound before he turned over and covered his ear with the pillow. Unfortunately, that didn't block out the sound.

"Alright, I had enough of that sound!" Tatsumi finally said as he snapped at the sound and got out of the bed before exiting the spare room. "What the hell are they doing in this time of day?!"

The assassin began to walk towards the sound of the sound. But then he had a thought. Maybe he could oversee what is happening and could even tell them that they were too noisy. As he thought about them, he then slowly opened the door that led towards the main area of the castle and saw... the melon girl sitting in top of some box device and was swinging her head side to side as if she were liking this song or something.