Episode 15: A Talk To Remember

A/N: This will probably the darkest but light-hearted mini arc that I will write. Hell, I won't even call this an Arc, I would call this a trilogy and there will be one villain that will give the assassin a hard time. Now then, onto the chapter.

Disclaimer: I do not own Akame Ga Kill and SMG4. They belong to their rightful and respectful owners

Episode 15: A Talk To Remember

Chapter Synopsis: Mario, Tatsumi, and friends are forced to stay together for a night after an incident that occurred a day ago. What would this night be that might be stuck on their heads for a while?

Mario and Tatsumi, who no longer had Incursio's side effects, were walking back towards the castle to meet everyone else. It's been about three hours since they ate White Castle. The assassin looked at the plumber. "Thanks for letting me come with you, Mario. I feel quite better than before."

"Thanks for that compliment." Mario commented before he opened the door of the castle to allow himself and Tatsumi to go to the interior of the building. However, upon doing so.....

"MARIO! TATSUMI! Thank God you two came back safely!" SMG4 immediately came up to them from out of nowhere. This made the two jump in fright before they looked at the recoloured Mario with a dumbfounded look on their faces.

"Woah, you alright?" Tatsumi asked the recoloured Mario.

The assassin then got his answer as he looked behind to see the rest of SMG4's friends with a shocked expression on their faces. What he didn't expect was to see Swag and Chris with them as if there was something urgent. The two then followed the meme lord and soon the assassin then decided to ask his question. "Is there something wrong?"

"Tatsumi," He then heard Tari spoke as she looked at him with a sympathetic expression on her face, "We heard a news report that a total of twenty-two people, all of whom were women, died a day ago."

The assassin couldn't believe it. Normally, this would be a normal occurrence back in the Capital, but to actually hear it in this world. He then face towards the two military soldiers. "When did to get this report?"

Chris then answered the assassin's question. "We just got this about an hour ago. Reports say that most of whom were beyond recognition due to multiple punch marks around their bodies and some were..."

Tatsumi then put his right index finger in his mouth as he saw that Melony was with them and knew that she didn't have the Talk yet with Axol. Luckily, he then thought of an alternate way of saying it. "You mean that some had the birds and the bees against their free will, right?"

The sane pixilated soldier then nodded at him. "Yeah. But why can't I say about..." Tatsumi then lifted his right arm and soon pointed to where Melony was and the sane pixilated soldier soon understood what he meant by that. Chris then looks at the assassin. "Oh right, Has this happened in where you're from before?"

The assassin then nodded at him. "Yeah."

Now that he got his first question answered, it was now time for the next one that was tied into that question. "So, who could be the one responsible for this?"

SMG4, his friends, and the two soldiers then saw that Tatsumi was in his deep thoughts as he was asked that. It took for a while until a realisation then hits him. "Oh, you've got to be kidding me!"

"Tatsumi?" The boy that was mentioned then look at Mario who was quite concerned with his friend. "Are you okay?"

The assassin then nodded at him. "Yeah, I think I know who it might be. But before I could say that I think we should all sit down in the floor and form a circle." Every member of the SMG4 squad plus their allies then looked at each other before they all look back at him and they nodded at his request.