Episode 11: A Walk In The Woods

A/N: I'm back after a week break (I change my mind during the break) and what better way to make a comeback just by starting this Mini-Arc. So, let's begin then.

Disclaimer: I do not own Akame Ga Kill or SMG4. They belong to their rightful and respectful owners.

Episode 11: A Walk In The Woods

Chapter Synopsis: Mario brings Tatsumi along to their trip to the Fast Food restaurant, White Castle, but they would need to walk into the woods to get there. What could go possibly wrong?

The gust of wind was lightly blowing over the cliff that was near the base of Night Raid on the sundown sky. Tatsumi was walking towards a familiar site that was near the cliff and he was holding two white roses before he placed each one in the two graves and gave a sad smile to them.

"Hey Ieyasu! Hey Sayo!" The assassin greeted his two deceased childhood friends. "Sorry it's been a while, but I didn't forget to visit you two last" He proceeded to sit down and began to talk about the progress he made so far with everyone in Night Raid.

"It has been busy lately. There has been more contracts and more people joining the cause to overthrow the Empire." He started to explain while he proceeded to sit down. "And the jobs are starting to become much easier now. Not only that, but there has been things that had happened in Night Raid."

The assassin continued to smiled sadly. "Lubbock is now going out with boss, and so is Run with Sheele. And also...." He began to think of his fangirl group within Night Raid, "there are some girls that are obsessed over me." He really wanted to say his harem, but could already imagine Ieyasu's spirit just glaring daggers at him.

"So yeah, that's what happened over the past week and the revolution is going to start soon. And after that, I might be visiting your graves one last time before I departure back to our village." He felt a little tear coming out of his right eye when he said those words. Its almost if he was saying his last goodbye to them.

The boy began to stand back out and continued to look at the two graves before walking back to Night Raid's base. That was until a familiar voice soon called out to him. "Hey stinky!"

D

Tatsumi immediately had his eyes opened and he sat up in his bed and was breathing heavily. He also immediately knew that he was sweating and could feel it on his black shirt. His breathing then calmed down after a minute. "What was that dream about?" He didn't know why he started to have these types of dreams but there was one thing that he has been thinking about and that thought was that of his friends which he considered to be family to him and everyone else despite their differences.

"Hey!" A very familiar Italian voice called out to him and the boy turned to his left to see Mario, who had a worried expression on his face, which was rare for the assassin to see since he was an idiot, "Are you okay?"

Tatsumi then nodded at his head before smiling. "Yeah, I'm okay. Just had a dream."

After that, Mario then became his retarded self and his eyes were facing the opposite which the assassin found it to be funny but weird at the same time. "Alrighty, you better get prepared."

The boy just raised his eyebrows. "Wait, what is it for?"

"You and I are going to White Castle." Mario simply started before he had a deformed head which suggested that he was very excited about said place.

"Uh....." The assassin uttered for ten seconds before he let himself get out of his bed, "Sure, just give me five minutes okay."

"Okay," The Italian nodded before he zoomed out of his room.