TGGT Act 5: The Meeting

Disclaimer: I do not own Akame Ga Kill or SMG4. They belong to their rightful and respectful owners.

Tatsumi Ga Glitch Theatres Act 5: The Meeting

Chapter Synopsis: The entire SMG4 Gang meets up in Peach's Castle to discuss Tatsumi's recent behaviour.

Three weeks had passed by since SMG4 and his friends met Tatsumi and everything went smooth for the past two weeks. Everything went smooth that was until in the past few days, Tatsumi suddenly became silent. Too silent that he never spoke a single word and looks like he was tired. That became a red flag to all of them as it was really off character for the assassin to do.

SMG4 then decide to hold a meeting with every single member which was within the main lounge of Peach Castle with the exception of Tatsumi, who was taking a nap in his room. Everyone was giving glances at each other before the recoloured Mario then cleared his throat and everyone turn towards here. "Okay, I know we're all wondering why we have a meeting? But in all honest, I think it's safe to say that it has to do with Tatsumi's recent beha-"

"Yeah, we already figure that out by know." Luigi interrupted as he could tell by the recoloured Mario's facial expression.

Tari then decided to make her own comment with regards to Tatsumi's strange behaviour. "Didn't you tell that there was something wrong with him since he has the tendency to space out a bit and avoiding all of our questions?"

Saiko was confused by what her best friend had just said. "What do you mean by that Tari?"

The gamer girl decide to elaborate to what she just stated. "When me and Luigi went out with Tatsumi and Melony last week, he made an expression during the time when we were in the dessert place."

"And he looked up in the air when we were walking back towards the castle after we played skee ball in the arcade." The Green Italian plumber added to the blue haired girl's statement.

Now that the two had said that everyone began to think of what was the possible reason that Tatsumi was like that. Shroomy gave his thought on the matter. "Well, he might be homesick fellas."

Everyone would have to agree with that, but that wasn't quite the possible reason since he had his Imperial Arm, Incursio with him which did reminded him of home. That was a good point. Axol then stated, "I would have to agree with you, but I believe that it's not the main reason why."

"Yeah, it could be something personal." Boopkins guessed as he was starting to think

Bob then brought up his own thoughts. "LiKe On HoW hE mIsS aLl ThE bItChEs ThAt WaS iN hIs WoRlD?"

Everyone just stared at him for saying that. Saiko looks at him with disappointment. "I wouldn't say that, and besides..." She then decides to explain her own theory about what was happening to the anime assassin. "He would've been out of character when we were in the beach and we would have noticed it by now." That was her theory so far.

While she was explaining, Mario got a little bored with all of the talking going and decide to walk to where the TV was. Everyone then saw the Italian walking towards where the TV was and was about to warn him about not being in the meeting. "Wait Mario, we're still—" SMG4 began before it was too late.

Mario then gets the remote and proceeds to press the power button of the remote and the TV immediately showed a commercial of a Fast Food restaurant called White Castle, which sounded like a ridiculous name for the Italian to hear.

"Well, that was a load of shi—" Mario uttered as he was turning away from seeing the commerical and his voice clip was that of Jontron before the commercial continued.

"We are having an 80% price off of our items at our local restaurant in the Mushroom Kingdom right now!" The commercial man 's voice said, which immediately caught Mario's attention as he turned his head 180 towards the TV. "Get our offer now before it ends soon!" The date was then shown on the screen, which states that the offer ends in two days times. This made the idiotic plumber look at the calendar to see that were was only just exactly two days left before the price offer ends.

The Red Italian Plumber just Sr. Pelo gasped as the offer was going to end soon, which prompted him to go to this place to eat all of the food that had an 80% price off. "Mario!" Said man just looks over to see that everyone except SMG4 glares at him for not being in the meeting.

"What?!" The Italian asked as he really wanted to go to this Jollibee place right now since there was a price offer of his favourite food.

Just before everyone even said a single word to him, the recoloured Mario then thought of an idea. "Hold on just a minute."

Everyone then looked back at SMG4 and saw that he had a facial expression when he had a perfect idea. "Since you really wanted to go to this Jollibee place, which is a weird name for a fast food chain, why won't you go with Tatsumi?"

"Eh?!" Everyone responded as they knew that SMG4 was thinking of a stupid idea.

Speaking of which, the recoloured Mario then looked at the others but he a perfect good reason to say that. "Think about it guys, Mario might be an idiot but he may give us clues to Tatsumi's strange behaviour. So...." He looked at the spaghetti addict, "It is up to you Mario to give us some evidence when Tatsumi guides you to where this White Castle is located."

"Okay, you got it." Mario nodded before he walked up the stairs and towards where Tatsumi was. Everyone, who was looking at each other began to hope that this normal trip might give intel that may give all of them to know what is bothering the assassin. (A/N: Wait a minute, WHAT IS THIS CHAPTER BECOMING?! IT'S GETTING TOO RIDICOLOUS!)

Mario, who was making is way to Tatsumi's room then stopped in front of SMG4's room to get the USB that the assassin used to give it back to him. There was one thing that was bothering him. And it wasn't about the anime's off-character moments, but rather the USB. "The USB seems to scare Mario. Could it be that there's something inside of it?" He did remember that SMG4 told him that it required a password to access the device, but it has so many things that needed to be answered soon.

Unknown to him, from were the password bar was shown, it soon said as it light red in his pocket..... "ANTI-VIRUS EXPIRING SOON"

A/N: Just to make things clear, it's not SMG0 or Zero that is in the USB. Remember what I said about an Arc coming last chapter? Well, I present to all of you the first Arc within this fanfiction, 'The Madness Trip Arc'. Just to let you know , I just really wanted to do a Trip that will have a huge impact in the future with regards to plot and story telling and an Arc that was inspired by Harold and Kumar Get the Munchies. Now then, I am going to take a week break because I need to plan this Arc out and also I have some important personal things to do. I might change my mind in the future but for now, it's the last chapter that I am going to publish before I update this fanfiction story. See you later in the next update.