Episode 2: Tatsumi In The Mushroom City

Disclaimer: I do not own Akame Ga Kill and SMG4. They belong to their rightful and respectful owners.

Episode 2: Tatsumi in the Mushroom City

Chapter Synopsis: Tatsumi thought he was dead. But what exactly happened to him? And also, why did he end up in the Mushroom Kingdom?

Tatsumi just woke up due to the reflection of the sun. His vison slowly starts to become better as he soon realises that he was facing the sky, which resulted in him blocking the sun's ray on his eyes with his left arm and let out a moan. He also smell trash, which immediately prompted him to immediately stand up.

As he stood up, he could see that the he was in an alleyway for some odd reason. Last time he remembered, he was in the Basement of Night Raid's base with Dr. Stylish.....

"Wait, where am I?" Tatsumi suddenly asked himself upon thinking about that. He began checking if he still has his Imperial Arm, Incursio, on his back. As he was grabbing where his weapon was on his back, the boy suddenly realises that he was grabbing nothing more than the air.

"What?" Tatsumi said in a dumbfounded expression as he grabbing where Incursio was. Or rather, where Incursio was supposed to be. It suddenly dawned on him that his weapon was now missing. Another realisation soon hit him as he turns his attention to the left and sees the same device that zapped him, except it was heavily damaged as there were chunks missing.

Tatsumi then picked up said object and look to see that the same package that he picked up for the Mad Scientist in the Revolutionary Army's HQ was still intact and hasn't sustained any damage to it. That was a good thing for him and suggest that he could still go home...

If he were able to find where Incursio went and someone, perhaps a Scientist, to fix the machine.

But right now, he still has no idea where he is. Then perhaps, the first step is to find out where he is, then he has to blend in until he finds a way back home.

Putting the device safely in his pocket, the brown haired boy began walking towards the exit. As he reached the end, he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

There were high tall buildings which reminded him of couple of city based locations in Death Battle, different kinds of technology that were more advanced than the TV and the Mad Scientist's invention back in base, and there were people with happy expressions on their face passing by, which was... odd. He'd clearly remembered that there weren't many people with those kinds of expressions back in the Capital. He knew immediately know where he was and it was not in the Capital.

This however, made him fail to sense someone behind him as it bumped into his back and fell on the floor. Tatsumi felt that and turned around to see a girl, who had blue hair with a fringe that was covering her right eye and her left eye seems to be purple, which is similar to Sheele's. The girl was wearing a blue and white hoodie, had brown Khaki pants, black fingerless gloves, white and blue socks and with it... she was wearing brown flip flops. Flip flops with socks, now he can imagine a certain pink hair girl's reaction when she seeing that. What was eye catching for him is that she had a metal left arm, which seems to be much more advanced than Najenda's.

"Ouch...." He heard the girl speaking and she looked up to him, who seemed to be menacing to her. She immediately got back up before backing away from him. "I'm sorry." She said shyly. Before Tatsumi could even utter a single word, she ran away.

Already, he had a thought about that girl who he had a short encounter with. "That was strange. I swear she looks like a combination between Sheele and boss." While he was thinking about that, he heard his stomach rumbling loudly. "Oh great, now I am starving." The boy was quite mad that he didn't get to eat dinner before this incident happened. He had no money to buy for food and he had little knowledge about the place he was in.