TGGT Act 4: Thicc Dreams

A/N: If you have absolute idea what this chapter will be on about, it is based off the meme called "Thicc Omni Man". I am not going to explain it, so that means you have to search it up yourself. Now then, onto the chapter.

Disclaimer: I do not own Akame Ga Kill or SMG4. They belong to their rightful and respectful owners.

Tatsumi Ga Glitch Theatres Act 4: Thicc Dreams

Chapter Synopsis: N/A.

The night skies was dawning over the Mushroom Kingdom and everyone was asleep. In one area of the room, Tatsumi was wearing a black shirt and blue shorts for his pajamas. He was getting ready to sleep since he wasted most of his energy playing volleyball with SMG4 and his friends, along with another group called the Anti-Cast who had a feud in the past but are now friends. "Today's been quite fun hasn't it?" Tatsumi said to himself before he looks at Incursio which was leaning against the table of the room.

When that was over, the assassin went into the bed and tucked himself in. Looking up the ceiling, he was thinking of his friends back in his world, who knew that they were mourning his death. He didn't know why, but ever since his new friends met Meggy, he started to think about his other group. Night Raid to him was like a family. Afterall, they do have each other's back after everything that they've been through. That was his last thought that the assassin had before he closed his eyes. And the last image was that...

Of the same man in the red and white superhero costume squatting and showing his big butt towards the assassin. Almost immediately, he opened his eyes and was looking at the ceiling. "Oh come on, let me sleep!?"

And with that, the assassin closed his eyes and was feeling a bit better. But again, the same imagine of the superhero man showing his big butt. He instantly opened his eyes for the second time. "It's just a meme Tatsumi, just don't think about it."

The boy closed his eyes for the forth time and was feeling much better than the previous ones. Yet for the third time, it showed the same imagine that he thought of. This irritated him as he opened his eyes and was looking at the ceiling once again. He decided to stay up to solve this problem that was causing him to think about it. "Okay Tatsumi, you were kinda traumatised when SMG4 showed you it. It's not a big deal, just think of something else." The assassin told himself.

Ten minutes had passed and the assassin was feeling a little sleepy. He had to admit, staying up from his supposed sleep did help him forget what had happened earlier. It was in that moment as sleep had finally overcome him. He closed his eyes for the fourth time and was feeling a lot better. "Thank God that was over with..."

Unfortunately, he thought of the same image. But unlike before, he wasn't thinking of the same superhero man, it was an image of a familiar person. The person that he was thinking of was Bulat, who was showing his thick butt to him...

With that quick imagination in his dreams, Tatsumi instantly sat up in his bed and began to breathe quickly. He was breathing quickly because those imagination was almost like he had some very weird thought of the former user of Incursio, which in reality he doesn't. After a few moments of that unexpected dream, his breathing became normal but not his thoughts.

"Okay, I take that back to what I had just said earlier!" He said to himself. That does it, he can't sleep peacefully without thinking of those thoughts and it was that moment when he decided to downstairs to do some exercise that would eventually help him get some rest.

C

It was seven O'clock in the morning, and SMG4 was rubbing his eyes as he was walking to the kitchen to grab himself some breakfast, which was normally fresh sunny side eggs and rice. "Ah, can't wait to make some memes after eating!"

He walked down the stairs and what he didn't expect was Tatsumi leaning on the side of the sofa to where Melony was sleeping. The recoloured Mario did notice some black circles around the assassin's eyes, which really made him concern about what happened to him which caused him to not sleep. "Uh, Tatsumi?"

He didn't receive a response for a short while. That was until Tatsumi then muttered something that kind of freaked the recoloured Mario out. "Finally.....can no longer....think of the superhero butt..." He then dozed off and soon he suddenly sleep.

This caused SMG4 to have a really deformed head which was more akin to a rectangular shaped circle and he then looked at the now sleeping assassin. "Why are u gay?" His voice was that to that Ugandan New Reporter that quoted that.

He doesn't blame Tatsumi for thinking about it since he is still new to the world of the Internet, which then brought a spark to SMG4. If memes was stuck in his head, then perhaps music could cure the boy's thought. But he couldn't do it alone. The recoloured Mario then brought out his phone to contact three people that has got a good taste in music. And those three were.....

Fishy Boopkins, Bob Bobowski, and lastly Mario Mario (A/N: Yes, that's his real name.) All that he has to do was to tell them that they should come here after five hours and show Tatsumi what kind of music that their world has got to offer.