Taehyung was continuously biting his lips, trying his best not to cry in front of the older one when Jungkook gently rolled up his sleeve to see a very big red gash. The red burning skin made Jungkook clench his jaw in both anger and frustration.

The waitress came with the kit and helped Jungkook to find the creams for the burns.

"Shh, it's ok." Jungkook kept mumbling as he softly blew over the skin while putting the medicine over it.

Taehyung almost forgot his pain when one hand of Jungkook started rubbing over his waist as the other applied the medicine. His mind went blank when Jungkook lifted him up from the counter and sneaked one arm behind his back while keeping a very feathery hold over the burnt arm.

"I'm really sorry, sir. I don't know how I slipped." The waitress apologized again and Taehyung just dismissed the topic.

"It's ok." Jungkook, although grumpy, paid the bill and left the restaurant as soon as possible, blaming himself for whatever happened.

He made Taehyung sit on the seat very carefully and led him to the nearest hospital even when the latter protested that it wasn't that bad.

After the proper check-up, and all, he called Jin and told him about what happened. He also told him that he would drop Taehyung back at the house instead of the club and Jin definitely agreed after making sure that the burn wasn't too much bad.

"It wasn't necessary, I'm fine." Taehyung again protested but it went to deaf ears.

As per instructions by Jin, the raven-haired found the key, opened the door, and silently dragged the other to his room.

"Hyung~"

Jungkook simply opened his closet and grabbed some loose sweatshirt and gave it to the other to change into. Taehyung's right wrist was burnt and thus he wasn't able to do most of his things, or more precisely, Jungkook wasn't ready to see him try even a bit. 

Taehyung's heart almost jumped out when Jungkook grabbed the sweats again and walked to the bed where he was sitting with wide eyes.

"Don't worry, I'll close my eyes but you can't change it on your own." Taehyung opened his mouth again but Jungkook was quick as he leaned forth and started unbuttoning the shirt he was wearing.

A deep blush spread on his cheeks when Jungkook's fingers brushed against his skin. His heart almost skipped a beat when he noticed the same deep crimson blush on the ears of the older.

His eyes couldn't move away from the face of Jungkook. His closed eyes, pointed nose, dark and a little curly hair, red lips, and perfect jaw, all felt so unreal.

There was a point when his heartbeat was so loud that he could feel it in his ears when Jungkook placed his one hand above his burnt one, the back of his palm brushing against the shirt as he prevented the same thing from happening on the skin when he removed the sleeve.