New Teammates

*As the door open, it reveal two guys , one that looks like he done with life and one that smells like a milk bag*

Snow's pov
I jump in excitement and say to Jaren, "I thought you were going back to auntie?!" (They are cousins) I walk towards them fist bump him and gave a thumbs up to Kryoz who just nob back.

"Oh!! Umm....mom say it's fine for me to finish the year here!!" Smii7y say with a smile, and "I help to convince her" John say with a lazy smile. Smii7y turn gave him a look but turn back to me and say "So who is our coach??"

"That's me you milk man" Panda say while laughing and also turn to me, said "I didn't know that you friends with them!! This is going to be a easy job for me!!"

"Oh no, Jaren is my cousin, I just know John by going to Jaren's house sometimes"..I say with a smile and everybody look at us with shock even that owl fucker. "What??" I ask in confused, "You is a cousin of one of our closest friends?!" Terroriser say with shock...I just gave him a blank stare and walk back to my seat.

Smii7y's pov
That was weird..I thought, but went be to introduce myself. "So my name is Jaren as you can tell but you can call me Smii7y" I say looking at my new teammates, I turn to John and gave him a nudge on the shoulder.

He look confused until he realized, "Oh..umm names John but call me Kryoz" He say with tiredness in his voice , I just sigh in happiness and walk to game station with a cute marshmallow(you are wearing marshmallow sweater) girl, I just blush at the sight of her, she so fluffy!!

umm names John but call me Kryoz" He say with tiredness in his voice , I just sigh in happiness and walk to game station with a cute marshmallow(you are wearing marshmallow sweater) girl, I just blush at the sight of her, she so fluffy!!

(Game Station)

I grab John to stop him in the tracks and say "Look" as I pointed to the fluffy girl, John look confused at me but stop and stared at the fluffy girl.

*They're thoughts
Smii7y: Cute!! I bet she so comfy!!

Kryoz: My pillow from now on..
(Back to the story)

Kryoz's pov
I stared in awe but realized we must look like weirdos to that girl, I told Smii7y "Maybe, we play duel game with her??" Smii7y looks at me and say "You finally said something smart, let's go!!"

"Fuck you asshole" I say while laughing and with him to the cute girl. When we reach her, we notice that she play Apex Legends but seem that she struggles a little bit..then she lost...

Y/N's pov
"Awe man....I lost the 2nd time but third time the charm" I say as I was reloading then I heard "Do you need help there little lady?" I turn and see two new boys, "o-oh ummm..I begin stutter and the boys began to laugh a little but then the boy with red and blue glasses say "It's okay, no need to be shy and by the way names Smii7y and this is my bubby, John" as he pats the other boy's back rough.

I laugh and say "N-nice to meet you, names Y/N and yes, I do need help with this. Oh!! Can you be my team?" I smiled but did not notice them blushes.

"You know there are tricks in the game that we can teach you..John say with a smirk, "Really?! That be so helpful!! I say with excitement but realized I was being too loud, I blush in embarrassment and say sorry. Smii7y laugh and say "It's okay."

Both of them pulled up a chair and say "Let's begin", both freeze and look at each other, I giggles a little bit and wait for them to join my team.

(Sometime later)

No One's pov
As the three of them began playing and having fun, they didn't notice that some of the boys look at them with jealousy especially the Canadian Owl.

Vanoss's pov
What is this feeling?? I can't be jealous..there are so many pretty girls other then her but still...I don't like how she still getting that close.."sigh" maybe playing some G-mod will get my mind off this strange feeling I have.(walk towards to the other laptops with his others friends at.)

*Sorry for not posting long, Hope you like!!*