Sleep 69..

Y/N's pov
As we about to head to sleep, Kayla say we have to split to make it more easy to scared or to have sex? I don't know know sex still but okay. All the other guys started to ask to partner up with me but I was confused why while Vuxvux laugh and smooth was shaking her head, Kayla roll every her eyes and say we going to draw straws to see who getting Y/n, the guys nodded while I just sat there hugging the pets until I heard the guys groan and Jake said Hell Yes!!, Mr.Chomp say you better teach her the 69 position then Jack drop kick Mr.Chomp in stomach then grab my hand, say goodnight guys!! We went to the room, that we supposed to go and went to sleep. I went to sleep and say goodnight.

Minutes Later...
As I was slowly waking up, I felt something licking my no no area, I was confused until I heard Jake say Y/N come on, I know you up. I wanna show something ~, I turn and see Jake naked with a odd shape on his bottom half( she talking about his pee-pee)  I asked him, What are you doing Jake? It 2 in the morning.. Jake smirk and say giving you some love as he started to rub my no no area, I started to shake a little and ask What is this feeling?

Jake's pov
I smiled and say This is a good feeling dear,as I started to kiss her neck and rub her chest. Y/N started to moan and say T.this i.s g.ood.., I ask Can I do something before we do the 69? Y/N looked confused but nodded, I got on top of her and put my cock between her breasts and started to move back and four, I started to groan and do it faster then started to say I going to cum!! And cum on her face and breasts, I pant and look at her as she try to take off my cum then I mean towards her and lick all my cum off her after that I position Y/N top of me and started lick her womb again then I heard Y/N ask Um what do I do to this? As I felt a poke on my cock, I laugh and say Suck on it lick a popsicle but don't bite!! O.okay I heard Y/N say as she started to. I groan and started up again. (About minutes later..) I trust up and cum in her and told her to swallow, she swallow and turn to me and say that was fun but I tired, I smirk and thrust in her, said the fun isn't over~ The End!!

I hope this is good and I will do request as a side bonus story!! Baii!!! 🤗🤗🤗