Music Class!!and A old Friend

Snow'pov
*sigh*I fucking hate them and they going after Y/N too!!!You okay Sn.ow?ask Y/N a little worry about me,Am okay princess just thinking I told her stop in front of the music door.So this is Mr.Berry's class he marry to Ms.Berry ,so don't ask if they sister or brother.I said knocking on the door. The door open to show Mr.Berry

Berry

(Mr.Berry)

Mr.Berry look at us sigh and said they didn't again?,Yeah...I say holding Y/N's hand then Mr.Berry look at Y/N and smile Why Hello you must be Y/N? Am Mr.Berry it nice to meet you come inside and introduce yourself. O.k Y/N said holding her hands together. 9 in the class everybody whimper some stuff while Lui,Cartoonz,Nogla,Ohm, and Wildcat just smirk at us.I sit down and just look at forward to Y/N front the class ready to said her name.

Y/N's pov
He.ll.o My na.mes is Y./N,hope we get alright gr.eat!As I hurry to a sit to by snow who giggling.So class we going to sing today who want go first? I go first hear someone behind me it the dude who was eatting gummy walk up and grab the mic,and starting to sing.

*After everybody went*(Sorry just to lazy again ehehe.. on to the story then)Oh dear..as I walk up and starting singing(the song up there)
After I was done,I look to see everyone was silent and stare at me.I starting to sweat and starting to go toward Snow to hug her,I..i sc.ared w.hy a.re th.ey lo.okin.g at m.e? I ask while Snow look at me and said That was.....AMAZING!!!How you learn to sing that good?!?!Snow said.

*After 3,4,5 period,it was time to go to lunch so Snow want to introduce Y/N to a gang she in*
Snow's pov
We looking for the Vuxgang(Hell Yeah!!That right,It going to have Vuxvux and his crew and let pretend they real people ok? Thank you)they here somewhere I said looking around the cafeteria,until I spotted a Mr.hat talking to Derek

Derek turn and his eyes went wide Y/N?!?!,Y/N shocked too and said Derek and Mr

Derek turn and his eyes went wide Y/N?!?!,Y/N shocked too and said Derek and Mr.hat?!?!