Dinner Time

Smooth's pov
After everybody was calm down, we went down to the kitchen to eat.

We all sat down and started to eat, and talk about school, grades until we heard a bing from our phone, we saw the we were put in a group chat with Panda Man and the BBS Crew

We all sat down and started to eat, and talk about school, grades until we heard a bing from our phone, we saw the we were put in a group chat with Panda Man and the BBS Crew. We all look confused and start to join in.

Group Chat Names
Vanoss ~Batowl
Delirious ~Jason
Moo~Moose
Nogla ~PotatoMan
Lui~ Gummy Man
Mini Ladd~ Big Lad
Terroriser ~Terminator
Basically ~Finn
Droid ~Cockatoo
Ohm~Bunnyman
Cartoonz ~Toonz
Mcquiad ~Prettyboy
Anthony ~BigPanda

Jake~Jester
Vuxvux ~King Vux
Dan~ Lonely Boy
Mr.BaldGatto ~ Bald Ninja
Derek ~Bigbone Man
Young Durt ~Duck
Smooth ~Madness
Kayla ~Candy Princess
Y/N~(Random Name)
Snow~IceQueen
Snowy~IceKing

BigPanda:Hey!! Everybody!! Welcome to the game group chat!!

Duck: Why the fuck we in the group chat with them??

R/N:He just say it the game group chat...

BigPanda:Thank you!! Cutie!!

Bigbone Man:Cutie??

Lonely Boy: Why are we in if we didn't do anything with these fuckers??

Finn: Who are you calling fuckers??

BigPanda: Language!! And since y'all did that prank. Mr.Thompson want y'all in too.

Bald Ninja:Damn it!! Okay...

Potato Man: So why you made this group chat??

BigPanda: So we keep in contact with each other...also we have to meet tomorrow for the other games.

Kayla: Are y'all really this stupid? 😑

Toonz:..

Kayla : Don't be quite.. You know I telling the truth.

Panda: Anyways! See y'all tomorrow and I will bring a friend with me to help y'all!

*Chat has stop*

We all look at each other and sigh. So we really have to go? Vuxvux ask as he eating pizza. Yep because he might tell Principle Thompson, Young Durt say getting up from the table. Yeah, we need to sleep early I say getting my empty stuff and throwing away.  Yeah..I getting sleepy Y/N say as Snow pick her up and walk away. I sigh and smile.

???'s pov
So you ready for tomorrow?? Panda say while eating a taco ( I loves tacos!!) Yeah! I ready to see the gang again! I say back with a smile. I can't wait to see you my little bunny..

Who could it be found out next time!!