Just us girls and boi

Y/N's
As I eat my breakfast,I heard my dad
yell come on sweetie,time to go to school!!,as I put the plate in the sink and ran out of the kitchen siding I coming Dad!! with Brownie by my side.I came downstairs with Brownie to see my dad talking to the principal with a blush on their faces.I look at them with a confused face and said um...... Principal Thompson? What are you doing here and how do you known our house address?
(Principal Thompson)

 Principal Thompson? What are you doing here and how do you known our house address?(Principal Thompson)

O.oh hi dear I have a talk with Principal Thompson yesterday on the phone we kinda meet up and it went well,also he taking you and Brownie to school.As he grabbing for my Black Hat bag,but Principal Thompson already got it,he smile at my dad and said I got it and Y/N come and said bye to your  Dad.My dad said U..umm Bye Dear and have a good day!! As he push me with Brownie in my arms and Principal Thompson with the Black Hat bag (Whoever known this is a friend of mine!!)
*Skip when they made it to school, They said bye to each other,Y/N went to her first period to see Snow in thinking*
Y/N's pov
As I walk to first period with bag on my shoulder and Brownie on the leash,to see Snow in deep thinking so I walk to her and tap her on her shoulder.Snow look up to see me with  Brownie by my side looking at her. Oh sorry didn't see you there Y/N!! And who is that cutie? Snow said as she bent down to give Brownie a closer look and a pat on her head. This is  Brownie,me and my dad found her on our front door so we took her in I said as I picking up Brownie.

Snow's pov
Well she is very cute and also Y/N.... I said this while patting her head. Mmm?Y/N say as she looking in her bag for something. Y/N some of the gang i~I got interrupt by the speaker on the wall. The speaker said I need all students report to the gym for the whole day then it turn off. I sigh and told her I going tell you on the way ok?. Okay Snow Y/N said as she got Brownie and her bag,we begin to get out of class with everybody.

Cartoonz's pov
As me and the boys walk down the hallway,I see that girl with Snow walking too.I whisper to Ohm who told the others.It going to be a long funny day*grin*