Why you call me that??

(Thought the drawing was funny... Also I didn't draw this..,)

Scotty's pov
As we started back up again, I heard my name being called, I turned to see Y/N standing by the door. I was confused but walk towards her, I ask what do you need?? Y/N

Y/N looks nervous and ask W-why do you called me that?? (They didn't notice that Wildcat was watching them) I started to blush and told her that " W-well because how you act and that cute personality of yours, how you be kind to others, also..*step a little closer to her* how you so soft and fluffy.

I grab her hand and kiss the back of it. Y/N blush and say o~oh..thank you for telling me..*walks towards where the girls at* I smiled and whisper "I love you" then I heard  you love her too huh? I turned to see Tyler with his arms crossed.

Tyler's pov
I glare at him and say why do you love her?? Scotty sigh and smiles "well because look at her, she perfect, she kind , she so shy it's so cute, and how she shape makes me want to take her now.

I growl at the last part and say You know some of us want her love as well..then he smirk and say oh I know..that why accept to help panda to see her. Then he turn around and say good luck winning her heart , and started to walk away.

I balls up my hands and whisper I don't  need luck, walks back towards the guys.

Here you go!!