Game Competition!!

Vanoss's pov
I was sleeping until I heard my mom voice get up honey time to go to meet them. I groan and said I don't wanna go near that girl or her friends,I turn the other way. I heard my mother sigh then out of no where I felt my covers came off of me and heard my dad said get the fuck up its your fault and you have no right to bully them Evan!! I sat up and glared at him and he glared back. Dad just sigh and said I know that you hate her but maybe this is a chance to bring her memories of you guys.I turn my head,he sigh again and said Get change kiddo as he and my mom left my room.

Nogla's pov
Fuck No Mum!! I said to her as she drives towards that fat bitch's house. Don't rise your voice at me young man!! We going to pick her up and that final! Mum said as she stop the car and got out and went to their door, she about to knock until the door to see Y/N coming out with Brownie and her dad. They all stop and look at my mum begun to talk to them and Y/N look at the car,and turn back to them. Mr.Cooper just look at her with a nod then said back to her, went back the house and close the door.Y/N just standing there with bag and Brownie just looking to take a nap.Mum just smile at her and hold out her hand for her to shake it,Y/N slowly grab my mum's hand and started to walk to the car door.

Y/N's pov
I just pick up Brownie and started to walk toward their car until Nogla's mum said sit in the back with him,he won't mind with a smile.I slowly nodded and went to the back passenger seat on the right and open to see Nogla glare at me.I was scared, but got in anyway and put Brownie on my lap then open my phone to play fortnite as the car started to drive. I didn't know that Nogla was watching me on my phone.Nogla look and ask What are you playing there?, I was forced on the game and said O.h fortnite..,next thing Nogla ask shocked me Well can I play next on your
game ? as he pull out his phone. I said S.sure!! As I continue to play,then I got victory!! I smile,turn to him and said ready? Nogla smirk and said Ready but, first what is your username is? So I can friend you!! Oh it~

Flashback
Little Y/N was on the grass playing with her dolls until she heard Hello little potato. Little Y/N turn and saw her friend Nogla with a cape around his neck, Y/N smile and Hi Big Potato! What are you? Oh I'm a supernogla I going to save you from the evil dragons!!! Little Y/N look confused and ask What drag~ she was cut off by a small bark by puppies Tony and Joe who was dress in the dragon costume. Little Y/N playful scream and said Oh help me SuperNogla!! as she ran away from the cute dragon. Don't worry little potato SuperNogla on his way!!.

Y/N came back to reality with Nogla was shaking her arm and asking You okay? Y/N smiled and said I'am okay big potato the car stop. Nogla'mum turn around to Y/N and ask You remember him? Y/N said Who can't forget Supernogla!! with a smile. Nogla just hug Y/N said You remember now do you remember the others? Y/N look down and said no. Nogla look sad but said it okay!! Little Potato now let's play some fortnite!!

Snow's pov
We was just waiting for the principal and Nogla,Y/N to came. It was kinda awkward to be in the same room with them. We just talking about the games until we all heard the door open, we turn to see Nogla and Y/N just talk. What talking?!?! Me and the other gangs look at each other, Jake got up and went over to them and grab Y/N's hand,pulling her away. What was that?!?! I said little to angry, oh I'm sorry w.e w.as ju.st tal.king to each other a.and Y/N said this as she got quiet nervous. I sigh and said it okay but just don't talk to him or anyone on that group okay. Y/N sat beside me and put Brownie on the floor so she can stretch her body out. We all waiting for Principal Thompson now