The Vuxgang

Snow's pov
"Whatttt?!?! How did you know Derek??Y/N." I said/ask looking at them back and fore. "O.h we are childhood friends until he mo.ve away to a new neighborhood." Y/N said as she hugged Derek. "Heyyy Y/N looking fine as ever."  Mr.Hat said he wink at her. "SHUT IT MR.HAT!!!, anyway I happy that,I finally see you again." Derek said as he smiling at her. "Hey Guys Why Are You Ther~Oh Hello There My Name Is Jake and this Mr.Chomp." Jake said he walk up with a smile and Mr.Chomp grin, and said "Why Hello Thick Mama." Omg why you said that Mr.Chomp, I'm sorry about tha-Hey, you okay? You look a bit red there." Jack ask looking at Y/N who a bit red in the face. "Yeah,I'm okay... just bit shocked."  Y/N said walking with us to our table. "This is our rest of our group, Hey guys!" I say looking at them.

Smooth Madness'pov
Me and Kayla where talking about the new games in roblox while the boys talking about sports for our school while waiting for Derek,Jake, and Snow.We were still talking until heard "hey guys!", we turn around to see Derek,Jake,Snow walking with a unfamiliar face,we all said hi until my boyfriend ask them (I not using their first because I can't spell them and just to lazy to search it up to spell them) "Whose that with you guys?" ,

We were still talking until heard "hey guys!", we turn around to see Derek,Jake,Snow walking with a unfamiliar face,we all said hi until my boyfriend ask them (I not using their first because I can't spell them and just to lazy to search it up to ...

(I going with this picture and am using Kayla old last name because it funny)
"Oh! This is Y/N, she new here and Derek's childhood friend!"  Snow say while sitting down with her,well Y/N shyly wave. "Okay, if you want to join us what you do for a hobby?" Vuxvux said holding Smooth on his lap. "Oh!! I play games and roblox." Y/N said with a smile, "Saids no more you in the group!!! Welcome to the Vuxgang!!" Vuxvux say with a happy tone. "Seen, you are now in the group, My name is Kayla the cotton candy princess, that Smooth, this Young Durt he trying be a rapper, that Dinker Dan just call him Dan, and this Mr.BaldGatto, I don't why he want us to call him but flow with it. and...this leader of the Vuxgang, VuxVux."

Y/N's pov
After the the introductions,I show them my schedule then Kayla and Smooth said they have four period with me.They told me Ms.Seedful was a mean teacher who will give detection to students for the smallest of things.We were at the door for social studys,Smooth knock on the door,the door open to show a very elder lady with a cat on her shoulders.

"Well~well look do we have here a new student come on in girls!!! and introduce yourself child okay?" Okay ma'm-a

"Well~well look do we have here a new student come on in girls!!! and introduce yourself child okay?" Okay ma'm-a."I said we walk in.