Yay!!(Game Competition Pt 2)

Jake's pov
I can't believe that Y/N talking to him grr, I just need to breath in and out. Smooth stand up and look around, said Where the fuck is Principal Thompson at?!?! I getting bored!! That when Mr.Thompson come in but with a scarf around his neck(mmm...I wonder why?) and a person with a panda hat on their head. I so sorry that we was late,we have to made a stop to a place. Mr.Thompson rub back his head,smiling nervous while the panda guy just shook his head. Anyway...this is your gaming coach Anthony,also the games and consoles will be in the game truck Bye!! Mr.Thompson left out the room. I look around and spotted Mr.Chomp that was about to scared Brownie,I got and ran towards him and shout No!! Mr.Chomp quickly move him and Brownie,but I kinda trip on his tail so I kinda grab the closest thing to me and that was... Y/N wait...Y/N?!?! I grab on her thigh and stand up,was about to thank her until Mr.Chomp jump and headbutt my knee,I just fall again but this time fall into something soft and bouncing.I look up and see a blushing Y/N,we both just look at each other until Snow cough and look at me in eye and said get you face out of her chest Dude!!! I quickly got and mumble sorry and just went back in my seat.

Panda's
Ok that was awkward...I said in my mind and look at all of them and said Hey name Anthony or Panda if you don't know with a smile. I already hate him Snow said with her arms crossed.I sign but continue I going to be your coach until the end and now let get the stuff from the car. The girls got up and started to walk toward the door that lead to outside where the gaming truck at. I look at guys and Sup guys,didn't known you come to this school as I handshake Lui's hand. Dude we thought we never see you again!! Nogla said with the other guys agree.We was talking until we heard a cough,we turn our head to see Snow with a cute chubby girl walking pass to put the stuff down,Snow look annoyed and said Can't you guys stop talking and help us with the stuff,she rolls her eyes and starting to walk where the put the stuff down at. Wildcat look pissed and talk back to her saying why don't you tell that to your lazy ass friend over there he point to her friend who was struggling with the two pets.Snow got mad and said he is keeping up with the pets piggy!!! The two was about to fight until that cute chubby girl grab Snow's hand and said c.come on S.snow l.et g.et the other s.tuff.Snow has blush and said of course my princess!! Smooth smirked and ask when the wedding guys? The cutie just went back outside and Snow chase Smooth around. I sign and said in my thought this going to be hard to make them get along together.
(I am happy to end this chapter and Panda will be 18 in this story so yeah bai guys)