Prank Time!!😈😈😈😈

Snow's pov
As me and my brother, Snowy with the two maids, May and Maya
was setting up the prank I heard Snowy say Sis do you think it a good idea for the prank? I turn and look at him and said yes my brother yes it is... Then we heard May say Miss the other is set..

(May with the orange eyes and Maya with the blues eyes)

I smile evil while Snowy just sigh and get ready, Let's begin...

Young Durt 's pov
As me and the guys was talking at the snacks bar, all the lights went out, we heard a girly scream to seen Derek, we laugh but Derek say it not funny!!, It is!! Vuxvux say, Then we saw a light coming towards us and saw Smooth, Kayla, Y/N with flashlights, my dad put supplies here if something like this happen Kayla say as she give out flashlights. We all thank her then I noticed Y/N looking worry and ask What wrong? Catching the others 's attentions, Y/N said What about a the pets? What if they get hurt or scared ? Then Jake say Don't worry Mr.Chomp got it all handled...Dan say He better not fuck them, We all laughs and start to move out of the door until we heard a dark deep voice saying Where do you think you're going?

We all froze in place then I say Kayla why in the fuck you didn't tell me that you have a hunted house?!? Fuck You Durt!! And this is the first I heard this !! Kayla say as she jump in Smooth's arms. Then Dan shine a place and saw a dark thing runs by...I say Hell Nah!! And walk to the door.

Y/N's pov
I saw Durt going to the door and follow him when I close to him, I grab his hand and say Don't leave we need to~ but was cut off when He was push on to me and was kissing me!! I was shock while Durt smirk and keep kissing me then the lights was turn on then We saw Snow and Snowy come in and say Got y~ Whatttttt?!? Durt why are you kissing Y/N?!? Then We heard the the boys growls then Durt run out while the boys chased him while Vuxvux behind to much sure Durt won't get killed by then while I was comfort by the girls and the maids...

This sleepover going be crazy..