"WHAT?!" Kath squealed and then suggested something that I didn't even listen to, it sounded long though.

"Umm... Midnight" I suggested, looking at Amy for affirmation.

"Or Sunrise" I was hoping she wouldn't say that.

"I like Midnight" I said, trying to not give them any explanation.

"Okay, we'll do that" Amy finally agreed and I sighed in relieve.

"Midnight?" Christina asked for confirmation.

"Why not Sunrise? It's more original" Kath had to intervene and I knew her and Christina would insist unless they get a fair explanation.

"Because... I'm kinda making a song that's called Sunrise... you know... for Spencer..." I said and already felt myself blushing, "About Spencer" I corrected myself.

"Wait, really??" It's Christina stopped everything that had to do with the video and focused only on that, "About LA?" She asked very intrigued and excited.

"Mostly" I shrugged, not wanting to get into details.

"Play it for us, please!!" Amy begged but I shook my hand without even giving it a thought.

"Absolutely not, it's way too early for that, I'm barely in the middle of it" I explained and she sighed in disappointment, "I'll show you all when it's done, now can we continue with this?" I asked pointing at the keyboard to continue with the video, I don't really know if or when I'm gonna show it to them, I just wanted them to let it go.

"Alright, here we go!" Christina let us continue and I looked down shyly, trying to relax and hoping my blush subsided at least a little bit, that conversation gave me severe flashbacks from last weekend in LA.

Almost two weeks ago: August 23rd, 2021

Dani's POV

I was sitting with Emmyn and our roommates in our living room watching the Black Widow movie. I started to regret not watching the MCU movies before but I made them all promise to help me binge it as soon as possible. My phone rang and I only picked it up because my sister was the one facetiming me, if it was someone else I wouldn't.

"Hey Sugar" I smiled seeing her face on the screen.

"Hey, are you alone?" Lauren asked me right away.

"Umm... no... why?" I asked curious by her attitude.

"Can you go somewhere to be alone? It's kind of important" She didn't need to explain, I immediately got up and went to my room closing the door behind me.

"Alright, what's up?"

"First of all, don't tell absolutely anyone, not even Emmyn, anyone! Okay?" She warned me and I nodded subconsciously, "I'm gonna send you an address that's like 30 minutes away from you, I need to go there tomorrow and pick something for me and then hide it really really good until Spencer and I get there this weekend, and then we'll find a moment for ourselves so you can give it to me, got it?" Her instructions were pretty clear, but also very vague on the details.

"If I didn't know you any better I would think you're mingling me in some drug dealing stuff, what is this about?" I was way too curious to just let it go and not ask, but I doubted she'll tell me.

"You'll understand when you get there tomorrow..."

"Oh wait, you're coming for the weekend??" That piece of information was just registering in my mind.

"Yes, we are, we already made reservations in a hotel close to you"

"Oh my god! That's awesome! Wait Laur, can I film it?" I had a hunch that the mystery was gonna be a fun material for my channel, she sighed and nodded.