Thank you sooo much for your patience! I love you babe!

Oh and if you guys wanna follow her go ahead, but just so you know she's not really posting that much...'

It was kind of like a letter to my girlfriend, rather than for the fans, she deserved it. She knew I would tag her today, she just didn't know what I would post, so she was expecting her followers to rise up but she couldn't care less. She was mostly using Instagram to follow other people and to comment on other posts. I saw her commenting on some of mine and my sisters posts before, but no one knew who she was so it passed on like just a random fan commenting, even if most of the times we answered her comments.

"Is Rachel gonna come to record today?" Spencer asked when she came back on my bed.

"I'm gonna meet her in our studio in like 30 minutes."

"Meaning in an hour, she's always late... anyway I'm gonna hang out with Shay, Rachel wanted me to entertain her" She rolled her eyes at her friends and I laughed.

"When are you leaving?" I asked snuggling up to her.

"In a couple of minutes... oh damm, what's going on?" She took her phone out, probably getting a lot of notifications, "Oh you tagged me already?? Could've warned me ya'know?"

"And then what?" I laughed and watched her dismissing the notifications and getting into my page.

"And then I would disable the follower notification" She shook her head, but she was smiling at it, so it was all good.

I gave her a minute to read what I posted while I was looking at some of the comments.

'amycimxo ICON'

'consciouscalleiro omg I'm in tears! Proud of you sugar!'

'christinacimorelli @SpenceBrady now you just gotta take care of my little sister or else...'

I laughed at Christina's comment and then looked at some random comments from the fans. They were all supportive, some surprised also, some of them already demanding to get Spencer on a video and some with the realization that it's the same Spencer from this week's posts and how they didn't figure it out sooner. I've learned from past experience to not look for the bad comments, so I put the phone down, not wanting to find anything negative. When I looked at Spencer she had some tears in her eyes.

"Awe baby" I bit my bottom lip and washed her tears away with my thumb.

"You're amazing" She told me still in tears.

"It's just the truth, stop crying..." I chuckled lightly and turned her head to look at me, I smiled and closed the gap to kiss her. "Can you promise me one thing?" I asked and she looked at me with determination, "Promise me to not look for the bad comments, but if you come across them and you feel sad or whatever, come to me please, okay?" It was really important to me, I don't want her to be affected by it in any way.

"I don't think it'll matter to me, but I promise, if you promise the same" She said and I nodded with a smile, happy that she was worried about me too even if I supposedly had more experience.

"I promise" I said just when my phone rang, "It's Rachael" I showed her my screen a little hesitant, letting her know it was Rachael Nemiroff, "Hi" I answered.

"Hi Lauren, what's up?" She asked, I could hear her hesitation.

"I'm good, how about you?"

"I'm okay..." She said and I waited for her to continue, "Umm... can we talk?"

"Sure, how about tonight?" I asked her, hoping she could, I wanted to get this awkwardness out of the way, or at least try.

"Yeah, that's good, you'll come to my apartment?"