"Are you really gonna change in here?" Spencer looked around to check no one was watching me changing inside the car, "Wow wait!" She turned around being a shield between the car door, her and the street, "I haven't seen you without a shirt before and you're willing to show yourself like that to everyone?!" She protested and I laughed.

"No one's watching, you're making sure of it... besides... we can fix this, you know? That you didn't see me without a shirt..." I suggested a little shaky and got out of the car, making her turn around, but she didn't move away so the distance between us was almost nonexistence.

"Did you really just make a suggestive comment?"

"Yes, are you gonna ruin the moment like always or...?" I didn't finish the sentence, just wrapped my hand around her waist and pulled her closer to me.

"We're in the middle of the street Laur" Spencer said, trying to put some sense into me.

"God you're terrible, I hate you" I leaned in and just kissed her, the closeness was too much to bear and she returned it right away wrapping her hands around my neck.

"Mhmm I love you too" She mumbled as we pulled apart, I smiled and kissed her again.

"Okay, I got an idea" I looked at her, still hugging her, "Get your phone out and go back" I gave her a final kiss and pushed her back a little.

"Right, we're working" She bit her bottom lip and we laughed, I sat back in my car and she pulled her phone up and turn the camera on.

"I'm just gonna pop out"

"And make another cute smile?" She winked at me, not really waiting for my answer, "Okay, go" She started filming and I did a simple move to get out of my car with a little jump, "Hey, do you know how to juggle?" Spencer asked me after I finished that part.

"What?" I looked at her surprised, not ready for that random question.

"Juggle, you know, like the clowns?"

"Umm... not really... why?" I tried to understand what she was getting it.

"What do you say if you juggle some oranges? It could be fun" She suggested.

"Fun me failing miserably and probably get hit on my face?"

"I'll teach you, even if you do it with two... wait here, I'll go buy some" Spencer didn't even give me a chance to respond as she rushed back in the grocery store and left me staring at her leave, I got distracted with a text.

Amy: Where r u??

Me: Far away

Amy: Not funny!

Me: I'm working, why?

Amy: Dani is here, having a breakdown

Me: About?

Amy: Marriage!

Me: So she came over to her only single sisters house for comfort?

Amy: Well I'm not gonna be the one to tell her to call it off, I need you for that

Me: AMY!

Yeah, I know I'm not single but Amy doesn't know that and it was a fun reply. Amy sent me back the poo emoji and I laughed. Obviously none of us was going to try to convince her to call it off, but it was fun messing about it.

"Who are you texting Laur?" I heard Spencer calling me and I looked up seeing her with her phone up and recording me, so I gave her a suggestive wink. "Hey, you're not supposed to do that to your own girlfriend" She complained with a cheesy smile and I laughed. "Okay, so ready to learn something new from your incredibly talented girlfriend?" She had a bag with a couple of oranges and she handed it to me when she approached.